headen

Reaction score
I need a good DMC FOR TOTTENHAM . I got 42mil to spend :)

what season mate and what are your expectations but in my opinion you have probably the 2 best DMC around at the minute in sandro and scotty parker so i wouldnt bother there mate look to bolster you attack! and defence! you could get cavani for £24mil and cahill for £10 mil and have change left!

first season ( 1.1.2012 ) i need a DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER :D

Yann M'Vila of Stade Rennais is word class and is a great anchorman and also a great distributor of the ball.

i want something better than parker/sandro

Well the sort of player you looking 4 wont be interested as that sort of player is mascherano but sandro and parker are great anchor men!!

MOUSSA SISSOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He can do it all. Or use Sandro as apparntly he is a beast

MOUSSA SISSOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He can do it all. Or use Sandro as apparntly he is a beast

sandro is a complete different DMC the Sissoko as Sandro is an anchor man just a ball winner and lets modric VDV do there job and get forward which is why i think there mid is already well balanced a DLP DMC will unbalance the team which is partly why huddlestone is hardly used

sandro is a complete different DMC the Sissoko as Sandro is an anchor man just a ball winner and lets modric VDV do there job and get forward which is why i think there mid is already well balanced a DLP DMC will unbalance the team which is partly why huddlestone is hardly used

Well thats why I suggested Sissoko as he must want a differnt kind of DMC as, like you said, sandro is more of a pure ball winner where as Sissoko can do everything really.

As another guy said M'Villa - like Sissoko sort of.

Could even try scouting Sven Bender, Kwado Asamoah, or Javi Martinez from Athlectic Bilbao