i will try this with arsenal

I have a seperate tactic that I used for Arsenal that was very successful..

It's on this site and it's called "DMF's Unorthodox 4-2-3-1 Tactic" if you're looking for one.

Celtic-Arsenal 1-1
Arsenal-Fiorentina 1-1
Arsenal-Roma 2-1

So i have strugled with possesion so far and opposition have a lot of shots, you have any advice?
Second thing should i have team blend fluid or only accomplished...tnx

More results.

Lost to Donny 3-0 (I play Youth mostly in cups)
Drew 2-2 with MK Dons
Beat Leyton Orient 4-1
Beat Brentford 5-1
Lost 4-0 to Scunny (JPT)

Le Fondre has scored 6 in 6 :D

Celtic-Arsenal 1-1
Arsenal-Fiorentina 1-1
Arsenal-Roma 2-1

So i have strugled with possesion so far and opposition have a lot of shots, you have any advice?
Second thing should i have team blend fluid or only accomplished...tnx

Let your assistant do match prep. What signings have you made?

More results.

Lost to Donny 3-0 (I play Youth mostly in cups)
Drew 2-2 with MK Dons
Beat Leyton Orient 4-1
Beat Brentford 5-1
Lost 4-0 to Scunny (JPT)

Le Fondre has scored 6 in 6 :D

Sounds good. One thing I realised with this formation is that when playing against the "Barca formation" (1 holding mid, 2 CM's, 2 wingers, 1 striker) you usually struggle. Try using the opposition instructions on every single player except the GK.

Always close down.
Always tight marking.
Hard Tackling.
Show onto Weaker foot.

Tends to work for me....

So you scored most of your goals from crosses??How can you get out and out wingers to work??I never had success with them because crosses never work for me.

So you scored most of your goals from crosses??How can you get out and out wingers to work??I never had success with them because crosses never work for me.

They aren't really out and out wingers. You need to look at their advanced settings. The AML is set to cut in and shoot sometimes, while the AMR is set to "hug touchline" and "cross often" (Like Nani and Valencia irl). They are also set to swap positions regularly so they're harder to mark.

How's it going for everyone? Any questions..

Thank you to everyone who has downloaded this tactic so far..

If I use Ashley Young (AML) Nani (AMR) and Hamsik what are the necessary change ?

If I use Ashley Young (AML) Nani (AMR) and Hamsik what are the necessary change ?

No necessary changes.

Put Hamsik in the CM role as the Advanced Playmaker, and the wingers swap sides constantly anyway so you should be fine.

Great Tactic mate. Thanks alot.

Just beat Mancity 3-0 in community shield. love the play.

Hi Mate,

Pitch Size?

Opposition Instructions?

Team Talks?

Who did you buy and sell in your first season also?

Mate your a genius!! Check out these screenshots with United!!! I usually can't get them to play as good as they should but boy has this tactic worked!!! Please be aware there is many screenshots below lol!

Oh and just to mention I have only bought 1 key player Claudio Marchisio and 2 youngsters!

View attachment 196341View attachment 196355View attachment 196354View attachment 196353View attachment 196352View attachment 196351View attachment 196350View attachment 196349View attachment 196348View attachment 196347View attachment 196346View attachment 196345View attachment 196344View attachment 196343View attachment 196342View attachment 196356

Enjoy Guys!

Any questions ask please and thanks once again DMF!

Some great results there Scotty. Glad it worked well for you :)

Cheers hufcforever. Any questions give me a shout.