Resource icon

DNZ 41122 - High scoring tactic for top teams

Updated tactic after using the tactic league to improve it. haven't updated that thread yet as still playing about trying to improve however for now I can get 288 points out of the top team:

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 13.12.21.png

Updated tactic again based on latest results in tactic testing league
Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 08.33.34.png

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 09.39.33.png

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 19.52.03.png

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 20.05.56.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 09.52.40.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 09.52.40.png
    600.8 KB · Views: 177
Holiday tests

Attachments

• Barca DNZ.png
    Barca DNZ.png
    311.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Bournemouth DNZ.png
    Bournemouth DNZ.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 193
This attached is actually significantly better for me in game, ran a 100% win record in my main save over a season whilst properly playing the game. Note:

-My team in my save game is very strong, i havent used it as a starting tactic with a weak team
- It did not perform that well on test db for me.

Having ran the one which performs well in test db, vs this one i think this one is far superior

- play the best finisher you have up top on the left of the front 2, they seem to get an incredible amount of chances compared to the other which im guessing is due to the balance of team poistions, i guess you could switch the tactic positions to make the right of front 2 get all the chances which TBH i should probably do in my game considering the players i actually have :LOL:

Attachments

• DNZ 41122 (strong in game not test db).fmf
    44.6 KB · Views: 177
Plugged this in for my first game I was very impressed with the play and how much we dominated.

1671037226220.png

The only thing was the blocked shots! I literally don't recall a game where the opposition blocked as many great chances :D I literally was laughing at points in the game.

It wasn't too much of a factor in this game and maybe it's down to the familiarity of the tactic at the moment but so far I'm liking it and will use for the remainder of my season.

Plugged this in for my first game I was very impressed with the play and how much we dominated.

View attachment 610131

The only thing was the blocked shots! I literally don't recall a game where the opposition blocked as many great chances :D I literally was laughing at points in the game.

It wasn't too much of a factor in this game and maybe it's down to the familiarity of the tactic at the moment but so far I'm liking it and will use for the remainder of my season.
the one attached to comment 8 or the tactic from the main download which was the one from the tactic testing thread?

Do you use OI's? Or leave to assistant? Thank you!
i use neither tbh

I am starting to play about with the automated match plans tho, ie go very attacking if getting beat, balanced if go 2 up (more disciplined and drop tempo 1 notch) and it seems to work

i use neither tbh

I am starting to play about with the automated match plans tho, ie go very attacking if getting beat, balanced if go 2 up (more disciplined and drop tempo 1 notch) and it seems to work

Okay nice one thanks, going to give it a whirl

Okay nice one thanks, going to give it a whirl
there are 2, comment 8 and the main download. i personally use the one in comment 9 but the other tests much better in holiday mode for some bizarre reasons