do any of these tactics actually work for 13.2.1

scottpfc

Reaction score
hi

ive downloaded a few tactics and tried them but nothing at all seems to work,
im just about to give up and sell this game altogether because the games so stupidly redicoulously hard and you conceded at least 2 goals every game.

any one help with a tactic that actually works for 13.2.1?

thanx in advance

hi

im just about to give up and sell this game altogether because the games so stupidly redicoulously hard and you conceded at least 2 goals every game.

thanx in advance

The game isn't ridiculously hard, loads of people are having successful seasons on it.
Instead of downloading other peoples tactics, I'd suggest making you're own and watching the matches, trying different things.. philosophy, defensive line, player positions etc.
I personally don't see the point in buying FM if you just want everything done for you and to win every game, it's far more realistic being Liverpool and beating United 1-0 then losing 3-0 at home to Stoke City.

I've seen a few people moaning that the game is too hard, it's not, it's what you make it.

btw you should try paetoja's 4-1-2-1-2 wide from fm11

i'm manging newcastle and won EPL first season UNBEAT....i signed only anderson from man utd...

i think fm11 tactics works fine on this patch ;)

i'm manging newcastle and won EPL first season UNBEAT....i signed only anderson from man utd...

Can you put some screenshots?

hi

thanx in advance

You can't sell the game even if you wanted to. Once activated on steam thats it, it is registered to you :p

From which version of the Fm 11 tactics work for You? ( which patch )

thanx for the reply ill give em a go