Do girls play FM?

My ex girlfriend used to play FM. She got quite good at it. Its not a good sign though when she tells me who my Harlow Town team needs at left back :(

im not the only girl that plays fm, this is good:D

You only need to find a way to make shopping for players as interesting as shopping for shoes, add a gossip function and being able to ask your squad about their day....

Yeah trying my best not to sound sexist, but that just does not seem right. Having a girl tell you why your having trouble scoring, because your centre mid's are not good enough passers of the ball...just seems bizarre anyone?

Doesn't seem any more bizarre than a guy giving a girl advice on what to wear.

Which happens, you know.

If my bird did play FM I'd be a bit freaked out tbh. Is this my 500th post?

I let my bird pick my tactics and team for a match against man u when i was everton in the fa cup and i won 3-1 then i came up against them in the league with my tactics and team and they beat me 1-0.
I asked her to pick me team for me again but that match was against hull and i got get 5-0. NEVER AGAIN am i lettin her touch the game.

My sister-in-law loves playin COD but shes too stupid to play FM n my missis is always playin on her Wii but she hates FM (mainly coz of the hours ive spent sittin infront of my monitor, haplessly punchin away at the space bar instead of cuddled up on the sofa with her) so in retrospect i think girls do play video games but aint got the brain power to spend days adjusting the team to get an unstoppable squad that dominate the football world, plus do any of them even know the offside rule???

Nope my partner would rather play the wii or watch soaps lol

So........Rather then having a nice night in maybe a early night ;)

You and your GF play Football Manager oO)
LOL m8 :D
xD
I dont like play fm all day.
Maby 2h per week.

If im with my gf,i normally go for a walk with her,have a nice time(like a great night ,make out etc),we go out with our friends,have partys etc etc etc.

And she only played fm with me twice or three times...
LOL
:D

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

female manager ?
lol!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Nope my partner would rather play the wii or watch soaps lol
LOL!
Does ur gf likes playing fifa on ps3?

I doubt it but i remember one day after christmas a few years ago i walked into my grans and she was playing GTA

I know a girl who plays FM2009. She used to be one of my highschool classmates in Indonesia. She'd also cheer about how her team scored against some European team. Couldn't tell which team she played as, but I could tell she had a lot of fun.

Really?
You think out of the millions of girls in the world, none of them play FM. -.-
I know I'm two years late, but I play.
A lot.