Khouma Babacar
Erick Torres
Yaya Sanogo

and a few Regen

I been using Doumbia Suarez and Van Persie as my main ST

But Van Persie been hurting alot and he is gettin kinda old "30"
Thinking about selling him and...

What should i do?

Buy a big time striker like Damiao, Neymar?
Or
Buy more regen and gives Torres and Sanogo some times as Striker?

Anyone know about this striker name Rodrigo? Rodrigo Moreno Machado
He is available for 12M, should i go after him?

thanks

When I usually play one up front I only have 3 strikers. Personally, if it was me I would keep Doumbia, Suarez and Van Persie and send the youngsters out on loan, maybe keep one of them as backup encase of injury problems. All your youngsters are capable of becoming 20 goal a season strikers with the right training and playing time but its up to you mate.

Don't know about Rodrigo though!

I'm managing Liverpool in year 2013

I'm playing single Striker, and my striker are:

Doumbia
Suarez
Van Persie
Khouma Babacar
Erick Torres
Yaya Sanogo

and a few Regen

I been using Doumbia Suarez and Van Persie as my main ST

But Van Persie been hurting alot and he is gettin kinda old "30"
Thinking about selling him and...

What should i do?

Buy a big time striker like Damiao, Neymar?
Or
Buy more regen and gives Torres and Sanogo some times as Striker?

Anyone know about this striker name Rodrigo? Rodrigo Moreno Machado
He is available for 12M, should i go after him?

thanks

If you're playing only a single striker, I think three strikers in the squad is more than enough. If I were you, I would sell Van Persie and Babacar at the very least. And if you want to be more cavalier, sell all of Doumbia, Suarez and RVP, buy Damiao. Have Erick Torres as backup and Sanogo as third choice.

I'd say get Rodrigo, he always becomes great in my games. In my current one he has scored at least 20 goals in La Liga in 10 of the last 11 seasons.

Like Malhar said, you probably should sell the older strikers while they still have a good price and promote the youngsters, though I wouldn't recommend keeping Babacar. If you're planning to just promote from within then you should keep one senior striker as insurance, preferably Suarez as you will be caught short when Doumbia goes off to the ACN.

Rodrigo is Ace, real goal machine, also works well as an inside forward on the left wing, well worth it in my opinion, though 12 million does seem steep to me, i usually manage to pick him up for 2-3 million

Rodrigo is Ace, real goal machine, also works well as an inside forward on the left wing, well worth it in my opinion, though 12 million does seem steep to me, i usually manage to pick him up for 2-3 million

Thanks for the input, how do u play him? does he do good as lone striker? I think his current asking price is 8.5M.

never performed well as a lone striker for me, much better cutting in off wing imo. Generally using him as a winger with a support role and lots of creative freedom and make sure he can roam from position, worked for me anyway, i tried him set up as an inside forward over a winger and he performed a lot worse for me, which seemed odd, as that's how he seemed to play, but these things happen, lol