TBH, I hate being in those situations, however if you feel that you have accomplished all of your goals, then move on.

If you weren't gonna move to Spain, you might as well just put it on view-only. You decided to make it playable, so seize the opportunity of managing Barcelona!

Although, you could always resign and take over Aldershot?

I wouldn't, mainly because I dislike only being able to register 2 non EU players.

You mean to buy in one year ? You must have been messed something up, look at Barca's squad and non-EU players : Mascherano, Messi, Keita, Maxwell, Dani Alves etc. etc.

You mean to buy in one year ? You must have been messed something up, look at Barca's squad and non-EU players : Mascherano, Messi, Keita, Maxwell, Dani Alves etc. etc.
Some have gained Spanish nationality.

Also, if you are at Barca, by them young, raise them for only two years, and you can play them in your starting 11 :)

Maybe it's that, but it was a rule that put me off Spain completely.

Take the job, you can't do anymore at Arsenal... Destroy the Spanish leagues...

I wouldn't you would end up regretting it, you will miss the EPL and all its greatness and you will see Arsenal declining if you leave them.

Nah, Barca gets boring, stay at Arsenal and become a legend, and get a stadium named after yourself.

Decided to stay at Arsenal. More of a challenge to keep a squad upright and strong for a long period than having it ready made for you.

Thanks for all the help guys.

honestly stay at arsenal, am at chelsea second season and the teams in the EPL get load of good regen and it more competitive so stay at arsenal win more and build your repuatation and barca will probably want you a few years on :D

STAY AT ARSENAL!!! Barca have the exact same team as they did when you began the game and you have a strong arsenal side!

When ever Im really enjoying a save but then take a 'better' job offer I always regret it and just stop playing that save, so I'd stay at Arsenal.

Stick with Arsenal, you've got a good squad there.

You can buy as many non-eu players as you want, but you can only register 3 for the league. I would go for Barça. They get a lot of good regens and with 123 mio you could buy a few of your Arsenal players.

you may aswell close the thread cause loadsoff people are going to read the OP then post

I reckon you made the right decision I know I would miss the Premiership