Do National Teams Change Their Stadium?

Oscar

Reaction score
Example Northern Ireland. Windsor Park is their stadium, which holds 24 thousand people in total, only 12 thousand seated.
If Cliftonville went and built a 30-000 all seater stadium, would the nation consider changing their national stadium?

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Please can someone tell me?

dont know, never experienced it but it seems possible

on the game i doubt it, you could probably edit somehow to so they do change stadium

I think they don't, for example Finland plays in a 40000 seater and I've got a 65000 seater with HJK. I think my stadium is still going to be expanded, but I think it won't make any difference.

Example Northern Ireland. Windsor Park is their stadium, which holds 24 thousand people in total, only 12 thousand seated.
If Cliftonville went and built a 30-000 all seater stadium, would the nation consider changing their national stadium?

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Please can someone tell me?

I have wondered if this happens for a long time now.

No it doesn't happen unless preset by the editor I think. I had a 70,000 + stadium with Dundee Utd but Scotland kept playing at Hampden.

Didnt England do it when Wembley was being built

I guess that when Wembley was being rebuilt England national team was set to 'Various Stadiums' and had a future move to Wembley set in 2006 or whenever it was.

Donkarlito, I was talking about in the game, but no worries :)

If I remember on the the editor you can set the stadium on Minor, Major etc for international matches so when Wembley was being built on fm they must of moved to different stadiums depending on the match.