Do Old ball and boot patches work on new game ?

Vaggi

Reaction score
As title say anyone know that ?
Before i patch game and ruin everything lol ..

Last edited:
The patching and updating of the FM14 game should not effect if the graphics work or not. If it worked in the beta and in the 14.1.1, there is no reason why it should not work with later patches.

( Dont know about graphics from 2011 will work on FM14 though so I can't help you there)

Thats excactly i dont know.. and ask someone that knows to help us all..

Sorry, then I missunderstood you. I thought that when you wrote you where afraid of patching the game you where refering to letting steam patch the game for you.( still not sure what you mean though )

By "patching game and ruin everything" I was saying for example that if i change a default ball file with an old one from those packs and forget to keep copy of the original file maybe if the overwriten file doesn't work on new fm2014 then game will crush or glitch or something similar..
Did i make myself clear now ?
Sorry probably my syntax sucks ... That's why u got mistaken hehe..
Anyway back to our subject..
if anyone knows something about old "ball and boot" packs working or not on new fm 2014 please enlighten us ;p

Last edited:
Why not make a copy of the old files and find out?

Why not make a copy of the old files and find out?

Already did that by my own ..
for boots.. old pack but wasn't successful ...
Just looking for official confirmation or denial about their compatibility heh.

Them im guessing they dont. I dont think many people use them, so it will probably be hard to find an answer.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too ..
But they make 3d matches so realistic .. :(
Especially boots ..

I really hope someone talented can sort out a pack that works on FM14. May seem like such a minor issue but having an entire field of players with black boots makes it feel like its a game in the 1980's. Purely from a personal view i prefer the coloured boots and gives the game a much better look.

Please someone !! HELP !!! :)

May seem like such a minor issue but having an entire field of players with black boots makes it feel like its a game in the 1980's. Purely from a personal view i prefer the coloured boots and gives the game a much better look.
Exactly this , totally agree ..