Do other clubs' feeder club suggestions ever end?

Reaction score
In many of my saves, the top Argentine/Brazilian clubs have already been selected as feeder clubs by Man U/PSG/City etc before my board ever gave me the option to do so. On a save where i promoted a minnow club into Serie A, every time i bid for a player that seems to have great potential their parent clubs snap them up away from me... any help?

That's unavoidable and the exact reason those clubs have a partnership with the other ones. You gota get lucky or try and find other clubs that don't have such agreements in place. Or offer more money, if you price their parents out of the deal that can do it for you too. In general almost all the top division south american clubs will produce good players not just a famous ones so do a good search and you should be able to find some good regens.

That's unavoidable and the exact reason those clubs have a partnership with the other ones. You gota get lucky or try and find other clubs that don't have such agreements in place. Or offer more money, if you price their parents out of the deal that can do it for you too. In general almost all the top division south american clubs will produce good players not just a famous ones so do a good search and you should be able to find some good regens.

that's not answering my question though. Will their parent/feeder club agreement ever end? Does anyone have an answer?

Yes, the clubs can choose to terminate it, but if they will is down to random chance mate.

In one save santos broke off in the first season, next save they stayed there for 8 years.

The thing is it's really unlikely that they will cancel it so long as another club doesn't get a higher reputation than their parent. So when your team is better ranked than Man U and PSG ect then you may be able to set up an agreement for yourself. If they're buying every player you're picking maybe the problem is that you're picking 20 year old who will clearly be stars, I found that you can snipe 16/17 year olds on contracts that won't start for until they're 18 from most of the good south american clubs.