Latics.

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been asked already, it probably has, but I just wanted to know, say when you pick up a 15 year old regen in your U 18's and he's 5'9, 4 years later can he possibly have grown to say 6'0. I've never really noticed players growing but I think it would be cool if they did. Also, it's kinda the same question, but do players put on weight as well? Say in their later years when they aren't as fit and don't play as much, does there weight increase?
Thanks in advance :D :wub:

Yes they do. I'have had players grow in height, but it has been exclusively regens, happens rarely and it's never been more than an inch. I've never paid enough attention to weight however.

Alright, cool, cheers for the reply, I haven't really taken much notice with weight, but I think it'd be good if you could say put players on special diets and they lost weight and gained pace attribute or something, anyway, always a suggestion for FM13 :)

I remember that lukaku grew! He got past his real life current height by like 5 cm!

Right on. Also analyze their diet to reduce injuries and fatigue, which is what a lot of clubs are doing IRL. A new staff role - dietitian or nutritionist.