Do Real Madrid/Barcelona ever stop winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mental

Reaction score
I'm wondering do Real Madrid/Barcelona ever stop winning. I have been with Getafe since day one of my game (random team selected).
Since i have been playing, I have noticed one of the above teams constantly winning everything and they rarely lose a game Real Madrid average losing 1 game a season for past 3 seasons and Barca are just as bad. So has anyone seen them start to go downhill at all?
I'm beginning to think of looking for a job in another league as tbh don't think any chance of competing with that. It would be a shame as I have built a rearly good team up last season won Euro cup and Spanish cup, and came third in league with 4 loses and 5 draws.I'm currently in 2016.

Well EPL, Championship or Seria A would be nice. As in real life Barca n Madrid normally don't lose much of their games.:)

My friends game 2nd season barca finished 7th

What do you expect though? Madrid and Barca have some of the best footballers in the world at their disposal.

"Do Real Madrid/Barcelona ever stop winning"

Yeah, when they play each other! XD

Well I'v decided to stick with it as my team average age is 23 so majority have yet to peak. I'll give it time and see what happens when players start to peak. Hopefully then I may be able to challenge for the title.

it a word no, there youth team is great, they always produce quality players, and probaly always will.

Last edited:
Sadly they dont but the footballers they have are really a class apart from the rest of the teams so it cant be hlped,lIgue 1 now there is an even league

Well, in my game they're on top, but they don't win as much (at least since I brought Burgos up to La Liga). The last league was won by Atlético de Madrid, I do remember one before getting to La Liga where Barça finished seventh and Real Madrid fifth.

And in my first season in La Liga, in the second league round I defeated them, Real at Burgos and Barça at Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.