Do the Man City owners leave on FM11?

vKompany

Reaction score
I am wondering. I am a Man City fan but I don't want to be fed all this money on FM11 because then I will spend £200k a player on wages etc. It's not that I'm a stupid or rubbish manager, it's just no challenge, no loyalty.
Reply please.

thank goodness, a City fan that's bored of money :p

haha. On FM11 yes, in Real Life, about half and half lol. About the manager's Defensive Approach.. DEFO YES! :p

Just buy upcoming players instead of established stars. set yourself a limit is yaya worth 200k p/w. better younger midfielders on game for fraction of transfer and wage fee's, annan for example i find is excellent.

I usually set my self a limit, but then I get sacked because the Media Prediction is 3rd, so I mean... I don't know lol. I'm not cheating on Editor either, I just want to know if they leave so I can start from there.

So let me get this right you want to be man city without the top players and all that fat cash?

Why dont you play fm 2009

I doubt it but anythings possible, get right wonderkids and solid tactics 2nd season start winning stuff and bankroll yourself through gate receipts and prize money over time. No pressure!!(6)

Because I want an up-to-date version? Common sense. Man City have too much money, and many players with too much wage. The Media Prediction is also high, so I need to watch what I'm doing. I want some top players e.g. Kompany, Adam Johnson because there wages aren't that big, but the Toure Brothers, Adebayor e.g. are annoying.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Check Tottenham's wage bill. The highest is like £50k...

cant you edit your FM, i hate cheating but yours is a worthy cause, others edit to give themselves more money so cant you do the opposie,

or sell your best players and highest earners for younger cheaper players, but will be catch 22 as you expectation will stay as high as before, so hope you are a great manager

They will probably never leave on the game, or you will never get far enough in the game for that situation to arise.
Could be done on the editor though

yes as damian has suggested why not just sell the players you believe to be earning too much and replace them with cheaper players?

Just get them relegated to League 2. I think the owners will leave then XD

I think if they did leave, they'd just be replaced by another "sugar daddy" who throws a load of money at you, so best to just use the editor.

yes they will when Sheikh Mansour and his son die.

Hmmmmmmm thats just given me and idea

lol. It's unfair and torture having too much money. It's a good idea that maybe I should sell the high-wage players and replace with cheaper, but the thing is, is that because the club has a 'Rich' finance, everyone wants massive wages so it doesn't work out.

this is why your the nmanager, if they want too much money dont sign them.
you have convictions so be strong and true to them, and good luck