Do the nations I load affect regens?

FuZZeRs

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I posted this in the right area, but I'm wondering if the nations I load affect the amount and quality of the regens. For example, if I load South Korea, will I get more or better regens from that country than if I were to not load it?

Thanks.

I think it affects the AMOUNT not the quality. The quality of the regen is determined by a number that can be found in the editor for each country.

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right area, but I'm wondering if the nations I load affect the amount and quality of the regens. For example, if I load South Korea, will I get more or better regens from that country than if I were to not load it?

Thanks.

The more players you have loaded up from a nation, the more quality ( and ****) newgens you will get. You can do this by either loading up the leagues or the option to load all players from that nation. It won't have any effect on the % of the players being good though as that is determined by the coding if the nations quality so don't worry about S.Korea becoming too good.