Do Ultimatums actually work?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gaffer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 5K
Never worked for me in 2010. Although i do it if i want out of the club and want my coach staff to follow (6)

nope, tried it in 2016 with my arsenal save (won the last 6 league titles, 3 FA cups, 2 league cups and a champions league title), no dice.

yeah make sure you save, it does help

im in 2020/2021 with celtic, won several spls and the champions league twice and the europa league etc... ive tried ultimatums a few times about expanding the stadium beyond 75,000, always saving before so i wouldnt lose everything and last season they started building a new stadium!! a 100,000 seater capacity, called the Timmons arena! :)

They have worked for me a few times. You need to be at least a world class manager.

'You need to be at least a world class manager' oO) So, how did they work for you?XD

ive gotten it to work in 2020 with a team from australia called north queensland fury. i asked for more wages and after they said no i did it. they gave me about $10 000.... :S

I tried an ultimatum to expand the stadium in my Fergie save. I've won

- 6 Premier Leagues
- 4 Champions Leagues
- 5 FA Cups
- 3 League Cups​

and........... I still got sacked! :'(

LOL I just tried it (saved before hand) with my West Ham save, in 2020/21, 3 leagues, 23 cup wons including 4 Champions League, 3 World Club Championship, and 3 Euro Super Cup.

They still fired me.

nope never worked for me even after 8 years at arsenal:@

LOL I just tried it (saved before hand) with my West Ham save, in 2020/21, 3 leagues, 23 cup wons including 4 Champions League, 3 World Club Championship, and 3 Euro Super Cup.

They still fired me.

Bastards, eh? :p

Back