Do you attend press confrences?

Reaction score
Just asking do you go to them or send your assistant

i always send my assistant manager

Sometimes.I find them really boring, repetitive and tedious.Hopefully they will have done something to liven them up,either that or remove them altogether.

i only attend them every now and then most times i send my assistant

I attend the league 1s but send my assistant 2 the cup games

I attend the post-match ones, but send AM to Pre-match ones.

yeah i get annoyed with the cup ones as just say your a league 2 side and you win the the fa/carling cup first round they allways ask if your confident on wining the cup its pointless if its still in FM2010 which i expect it to be i hope they have improved it as i doubt a real life press confrence is that boring

I always send my assistant manager as the press always asks the same questions over and over

As long as you have a half-decent Asst. Manager, they seem to say the right thing. In my experience, the squad respond well to the comments most, if not all, of the time.

i like to attend press conferences that appeal to me such as ones before a local derby or if i'm managing a smaller club before i play a team in a higher league.. be aware of who your assistant before sending them knowing hidden attributes such as controversy is a bonus when deciding to send your assistant to them...

I send my assistant they are pointless really :p

whenever starting a game i attend the first two press conferences and then i send my assistant to the rest

I always send AssMan. P. conferences are repetitive and incredibly boring.

Last edited:
I attend all League and European PCs, but send my Assistant to Domestic cup ones - I also let my AM control Domestic cup games by going on Holiday for a day.

They really need to do something to liven them up i attend the first 1 and send the assistant to the rest