Do You feel this Game is Predictable?

z1co80

Reaction score
So i am in the 1st rnd knockout phase against Barca with me as Rangers, discluding the fact that i knew i would get the hardest draw possible because well thats what this game is all about isn't it. Fixture congestion and numerous matches against the same teams in short spaces of time to try and create tension.

The cup draws are a farce and seem to be fixed so that you play the same teams. This is something i have noticed in every save i have had. I will play a team in the league days before i have them in the cup. SI seem to think this happens every season. No it ******* doesn't, Trying to artificially create tension just makes the game seem rigged.

Anyway onto Barca, i never expected to win the tie but after this

RangersvBarcelonaInformation_Overview.png

I knew i would lose the next game 4-0, I knew that no matter how i set my team up i was going out. The sending off was just the icing on the cake, I have seen this happen a lot also in big games in numerous saves.

BarcelonavRangersInformation_Overview.png

I dont want to seem like i am ranting because i have had a lot of help and tips from guys on here like mike and others from the community so i want to contribute to this community without sounding like a loon :) but sometimes i really question why i even bother wasting my time with the game.

Its not even like i am having a horrible season in fact its been a good one so far, 7pts clear of Celtic in the league, League Cup Winners and in the Semi Finals of the Scottish. Add qualification to the Champs League Knockout stage and its been a succesful season if things keep going as they are.

Its just the manner of how things happen in this game that makes me question whether i actually enjoy the game anymore or if i just play it because its habit.

For the last time.

No, the game is not rigged.

No, it is not unfair.

And no, it is not unrealistic.

i dont think it is its just luck what happens in the game i think

I have to agree with the you! The game is pretty predictable in cup draws and teams going for the same players every save i start, Yawn! But the results are random!

Look at Mr Angry over there ;)

Lol, it's just that we've seen threads like these and refuted the same allegations so many times now. It's getting dull, and it wasn't much fun in the first place.

For the last time.

No, the game is not rigged.

No, it is not unfair.

And no, it is not unrealistic.

Because you said for the last time am i supposed to not see patterns in this game that jump out at me?

I said that the way the cup draws are makes the game SEEM rigged, i didn't say it was rigged.

Every season i have played in i get drawn against a team in the cup then i will play them in the league days later. This happens to me every season, i wouldnt post this if i didnt see it and i dont think i am the only one who notices this.

I feel this way aswell. I was playing as Arsenal and lost 1-0 to Roma in the first leg of the champions league last 16, and at home I was 2-0 up and absolutely dominating. They had only 2 shots compared to my 24, with me also have 62% possession. Then they got a corner in the 88th minute and I knew they would score it to knock me out on away goals. So ******* annoying.

game is not rigged, the game is not predictable you have far more tools at your disposal than the AI

Because you said for the last time am i supposed to not see patterns in this game that jump out at me?

I said that the way the cup draws are makes the game SEEM rigged, i didn't say it was rigged.

Every season i have played in i get drawn against a team in the cup then i will play them in the league days later. This happens to me every season, i wouldnt post this if i didnt see it and i dont think i am the only one who notices this.

Well, I've never noticed it as any kind of discernible pattern whatsoever.

But surely this stuff happens in real life football too? You get knocked out, you come back stronger next season. If you can't take the harsh reality of this game, then you'd picked the wrong sport. You can make as many conspiriancy theorys as you like, but at the end of the day your team lost 4-0, not SI.

2010/11

Celtic back to back Cup and League

RangersRangers_Fixtures.png

2011/12

Chelsea back to back in Europa

RangersRangers_Fixtures-2.png

2012/13

Dundee Utd Legue and League cup and later Hearts League and League cup

RangersRangers_Fixtures-3.png

The game is unpredictable always... I am doing a rangers save and I have reached the Champions League semi finals for the last two seasons now (2012/13 & 2013/14) and I have had two completely different groups and routes to the semi's.

As for the cups I have played Hearts in the League Cup final twice in this time and Celtic twice in the Scottish Cup but this can surly be expected as they are the two other bigger clubs in Scotland.

Other cup finals have been against second division Clyde in 2011/12 and Dundee 2012/13 so in my save playing the same team over and over is never really been a problem for me in my save.

As for taking an unexpected first leg lead then losing heavily in the second leg this has happened to me twice so far in my game was 3-0 up on Chelsea in Champions League semi final then lost 5-0 second leg and the other was I was 5-0 up on Arsenal in pre season at half time and I lost 7-5 (I know shocking lol)

So I would say the game is not predictable its just generally great :D

Actually, when you come to terms with the game not being rigged, you can start kicking substantial amounts of ***.
You've spotted patterns, now you know where to search for problems.
Look at your tactics, take your team's reputation into account, ******* think about what your team is doing wrong against larger opposition in big games and think about what you can do to approach them differently to come out on top.
The game is, after all, 0's and 1's; no mischievous, diabolical gremlin ******* with your sanity preprogrammed in there anywhere.

You lost 4 - 0 againsat Barca at the Camp Nou.. That's pretty realistic if you ask me.

Well as i said i expected to lose at the Nou Camp.

I get the impression that if you try to criticise this game in any way you get jumped all over. I dont think there is some gremlin and i dont think the game is out to get me i am just saying i have seen patterns in the game since i started playing it. This is something i have noticed through numerous games not just one save.

I am actuallly succesful in the game, i win trophies and get offered the top jobs so i am not saying these things because the game is kicking my ***. I won the SPL with an unbeaten season, League Cup, Scottish Cup and Champs League Knockout phase. Add this to winning the league last year and a treble the year before. In my Wolves save i had them in the Europe after one season, 2 FA Cups, Euro Cup Runners Up, Making the Champs League Knockouts.

Please dont think i am complaining for the sake of complaining.