Do you find yourself happy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Luke Cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 1K
My dad always tells me that when he talks about how I am always on FM when I should be studying XD

Generally, no war is worse than my mom ******* me off by saying to close the PC. 8-|

everyone should be grateful in our country for what they have cos there's no wars ect and the only bad thing is tim westwood.

everyone should be grateful in our country for what they have cos there's no wars ect and the only bad thing is tim westwood.

WIGGA. I have a teacher who looks exactly like him. :P

I'm happy. I have **** all to do in my life. I'm 13!!!! :P

Not particularly. Who cares? Most people aren't happy.

One thing I really dislike is people going "yeah but your life could be so much worse"

At the same time it could be a lot better...

Not happy for various reasons.

Simple question, but I think is harder to answer. When you see all this crisis in world, more wars than piece, no hope, no faith is hard to be happy... What you think?

I'm not particularly happy to be honest with you. But then I remember there are people much worse off than me, so there is no point moping about it, I just get on with life.

Generally happy .. although I do have days that I often get ****** off at these little ****** that live in the same street as me. All of them around 12 , running around knocking on my door constantly. My older brother went out to them the other day and shouted " Go on !.. **** off you little *****."

if i had a job then i would be very happy indeed. Infact its the only thing missing in my life, i have a flat, fiancee who is pregnant and a dog but no job.

Oh and Chelsea back winning would be nice also.

This is what threads on Base have become. *Sigh*

I guess. looking at all the other people that are worse than me... that live in some parts of the world and such

I was recently diagnosed with diabetes. Although I think I have other things in my life that make me a happy person <)

All considered, yes. But I'm not content, I'm focused on improving things for me, myself and I.

Back