Do you give your player injections or send to physio?

What do you do?

• Injection

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Physio

Votes: 94 94.9%

• Total voters

Raikan007

Reaction score
I just want to find out if anyone does or has given one of their players the Injection after picking up an injury to play the next game or do you simply send him to the Physio and replace him?

I personally have Never given the injection ;)

Same here, never give injections, don't think I've ever considered it to be honest. I tend to have alot of cover for positions so I don't see the need.

Depends on who the next game is against and the player, if the next game is a big one and he is a first team regular then I give him the injection, but otherwise I would just send them to the physio.

I gave an injection once for an important game (FA Cup semi) and the player refused it and became unhappy that i would risk his long term fitness by forcing him to play whilst carrying an injury.

Safe to say ever since then i've jsut left it to the physio.

I've only given an injection once and that was on 09 for a really important match and Torres was upset with me afterwards anyway. I'd probably only ever give them for cup finals.

Physio always (and home for illnesses)

injections only if its a really important game,if i have no backup and if i really need that player. i once made seedorf go through an injection, he got injured, out for 3 months, and his stamina was destroyed ever since, barely played a full game, and little tackles got him injured too much. was sold to sunderland for 5m soon after.

The risk is too high imo.

Since i started to play I have never gave injections to a player, even if it is an important game ..

Same as you Raikan. I always, always send them to see the physio. Never have given an injection, and I don't intend to either. I have sufficient and efficient backup to my teams that I don't need to risk his injury further.

I've never given an injection in any of the FM games.

I've only used the injection once, Yakubu on top form with 12 goals in 9 games and it was FA Cup final, he didin't score and got injured for like 3 months :'(

I give them a football manager real time editor INJECTION! after lots of seasons playing , and since FM2011 is about to come , i use FMRTE... Until fm 2011 comes out :D

I always send him to physio. Injections are only used as a last resort and I never used them. But, for example, if I only had one GK and he was injured and wouldn't miss a classic if I gave him injections, I think I would chose that...

Never have, never will, even in my the Milan derby with Inter, 14 players out on international duty and Sneijder got injured (one of the remaining 3 first team players), I played with the youth team.

My opinion is, if your backup is so bad that you can't live without your first team players, sell your backup or retire.

NEVER GIVE INJECTIONS, never. i once gave one to drogba, never scored again :'(

I gave one once too and the player asked to be transfer listed! never again!

Haha should be able to interact with the player about it by saying would you be prepared to take an injection? and then he can say yes or no. On FM as soon as you say give him an injection he gets one, its like the heavy's come an pin him down an inject him.

But anyway I always send to physio because I always have enough backup..

If it is the last day of the season and the game is important then yes.
Never had a player complain about it though

I just leave to physio, unless it is a player i dont like or want out, then i inject them and play them to try and **** them off.