Do you give your player injections or send to physio?

What do you do?

• Injection

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Physio

Votes: 94 94.9%

• Total voters
I give injections only if the next game is a big one although I dont see too may benefits as the player performs below average anyways

Champions league Final, Europa league final =yes and even then they sit on the bench and come on only if necessary
everything else-no

I always choose the safe option, Physio and Home.

I have always chosen leave to physio but if you give injection do he play with condition on like 70% or is it like 90%?

I have only given one injection and the player didn't seem to mind as it was the JPT Semi :)

Only injection if its a big game but i personally have never done it.

Have never gave injection i have always sent straight to physio

Wonder who went for 'injection'. XD

Most players refuse and get ****** off if you want to give them an injection whenever I have tried it. Just have a bigger squad to replace the injured player and let the physio treat him.

By the looks of it, I am literally the only one that will give there players injections on a more regular basis. :'(

I've only given one player an injection before a game. His fitness was so poor I didn't even end up playing him though. So for all injuries I send them to physio.

i have NEVER given my players a injection.....

i rather send them to the physio because i have a lot of quality players not just 1...

Always to the physio. Quick, easy and less painful.

I hate injections.

I've probably given 10-12 injections on FM10. Usually has happened when I'm new to the club and haven't had time to add depth to the team. And only to the older players and if I decide to use him then only as a sub.

i have only ever given a injection to a player once and it ended up in them having fitness problems for 2 years and then he retired, i think he was only 28. :(

Only give injections when it's a key player and the last game of the season (As long as it's an important fixture I.E Cup final)