Do you have a favorite stat?

• Thread starter Thread starter kagelo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 9K

kagelo

Reaction score
Is there a specific stat you look for in all your players? I'm a sucker for natural fitness. I won't buy any player with a very low stat there which is frustrating later in the game since most regens have crappy natural fitness. Creativity is a close second (same problem by the way...)

well, i am biased toward certain stats definitely.

Every, and i mean EVERY player in my team must have a good first touch and workrate.

On the opposite end, I tend to place almost no importance on strength and jumping...

Decisions

if a player doesn't have decent decisions, I won't sign. Not worth it.

workrate and natural fitness are also important.

You mean attribute? Team work. That, and stamina.

Determination and technique are highest on my list for all players. For defenders I always look for good positioning.

Decisions, anticipation, creativity, teamwork, passing, composure and determination (especially decisions, determination and anticipation) tend to be mine. However, this definitely changes depending on my players. I tend to add stamina and work rate to my fbs as I usually play a relatively narrow formation and depend on them for my attacking width. My mids, wingers and strikers must have very good off the ball movement as well. I tend to disregard finishing (often to my own detriment) and just about all other physical attributes except agility, acceleration and acceleration. I always create my own player-specific schedules (for key players and high potential youth) and almost always train all my players with intensive or very high mental training schedules. There is nothing worse than a low determination player that you have to substitute whenever you are a goal down...

Main stat per position:

Strikers:

• Off the ball
Wingers:

• Flair
Midfielders:

• Passing
Defenders:

• Anticipation
Fullbacks:

• Stamina

Keepers:

• Reflexes

But mainly my favourite is Determination!

Strength>pace>stamina>positioning>tackling for me. I always build my squad on the foundation of solid defence.

I tend to go for these:

Defenders - Heading, marking, tackling.
Midfielders - Passing, crossing.
Strikers - Finishing, pace.

I also won't sign a player unless they have at least one stat at 16 or above.

PACE every single time. Especially if you're playing lower division football. I tend to filter players based on pace.

My attribute that i look for in every player is stamina if there not 15 or above most of the time i wont sign them unless there young and I can improve there stamina.

When am in the Lower Leagues Pace is my defining factor in every player.

But I love players that have work rate and teamwork if they don't i can't stand them even though I sign players that don't have good teamwork or work rate i always find that am shouting at my screen because the player never cut it back to the striker that has an open goal in front of him.

I like a lot of different attributes but Stamina is my favourite.

certain positions have different ones. It's like playing a sports game on the 360 and a friend picks it up and asks a simple question about a control and I can't tell him cause it's just second nature now. That is how this question is for me now.

I tend to group pace and acceleration together. I won't sign any player for any position if theyre below 11 each.

My favourite stat is probably Determination and if my scout report says a player is suspectible to injuries or has low consistency I won't buy them unless an injury prone player has high stats in Determination, Work-Rate and Natural Fitness because if they don't it is next to impossible for them to reach their potential.

Back