Do you have a favorite stat?

• Thread starter Thread starter kagelo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 9K
I like good Marking and Tackling. And then good passing to get a counter attack going.

I want to have the fastest team on the planet so if acceleration and pace are low, I won't even look at the other attributes. If those are ok, then my next 2 are always determination and decisions. I've found that determination and work rate tend to work together as you would expect.

Determination first and foremost in young player especially. I do like to look for pacey players as i like to be strong on the counter and i've been looking to get a solid average for passing across my teams to try and hold possession better.

Work rate, teamwork, first touch and determination(If there young it doesn't matter as it is easily coached), and then specific attributes based on position and role.

Acceleration
Pace
Stamina
Antecipation
Determination
Decisions
Work rate

Those of you that 'need' team work and work rate don't seem too realistic to me. Are you saying you wouldn't want any player with low TW and WR attributes, regardless of their other stats? Every team can afford to carry one lazy, greedy player of exceptional talent.

So you wouldn't want him then?
View attachment 256448

Surprised that so many people value the physical attributes so highly, not that it's wrong or anything. Everyone has their style. After so many years of watching defenders allowing strikers to be in 108 yards of space at the back post, strikers shooting with power instead of passing to an unmarked teammate and keepers rushing out 40 yards to be beaten easily, decisions is the key stat for me.

Flair! you can have a player with 10 every technical stat and with high flair they're capable of anything :D.

Teamwork, Workrate, Determination have to be good otherwise they aren't on my team

When i play with a lower league team , i tend to look for more Work rate , team work and Stamina . then for my forwards and wingers , pace and acceleration + one or two technical attributes !

When playing with a good club , i go by positions :

GK : Communication , Handling , Reflexes , Positioning .

CB : Marking , Anticipation , Positioning .

FB : Anticipation , positioning , Tackling , Pace , Acceleration , Stamina , Work rate

DM : Work rate , Team work , Tackling , Passing , Anticipation .

AM : Team work , Passing , Anticipation , Flair , Creativity , Technique , Decisions .

Wingers : Quickness , Flair , Off the ball , Crossing , Dribbling , Team work .

ST : Quickness , Off the ball , Finishing , Composure , Anticipation .

... And of course , neeless to say that i don't get any player ( unless i don't have any other option ) if they don't have at least 15 determination .

Determination. Not signing people below 15. I also try to handpick people with good consistency/important matches. Scout reports player as bad in either? they're out.

I'm all about speed. Pace and acceleration, everyone has to have at least 15 and those who don't have it are on a quickness individual focus.

I like for a striker, winger, attacking midfielder pace, finishing (min 14), crossing (min 15), first touch and passing (min 13, 15 for mids)

Strength, Balance and Agility. Just ask Wilfried.

I'm enormously biased to Creativity, mostly because I like to use a defensive pivot of DLP and Libero in my tactical creation. yet to get it perfected, but I need that creativity ;)

Back