Do you know any fun leagues to play in?

ZajacFC

Reaction score
I mean outside of the big 5 (England, Spain , Italy, Germany, France). I haven't tried all of the big 5 either actually but I'm interested in trying something completely different and see how far I can take the team into the CL.

Right now the ones that seem most interesting are the Russian and Ukrainian Leagues. Would you guys recommend any other fun leagues to play in?

Danish Superliga. Try to break FC Copenhagen's grip on the league. Fun challenge imo

The irish league is fun as there is a number of teams that can challenge.
It also raises the rep of the league quicker and therefore better players etc
Personally i would pick Shelbourne

The Ukranian league is very fun and has a huge potential. Try to get a lot of foreign talents to your club, but keep in mind you can only have 7 foreign players, when playing a match. In Europa League and Champions League that doesn't count. :)

I recommend Chornomorets Odesa as a good challenge in Ukraine.

The Portuguese (if you like being able to destroy 11 teams, have a bit of trouble with 2 and have a ton of trouble with 2), the Irish if you are looking for a big challenge, the Finnish, the Ukrainian, the Danish, the Scottish, the Greek.

Portugal, not much in the way of league competition but it is immensely fun to be able to sign as many foreign players as possible and compete in contintental competition

Belgium is fun, mostly for the same reasons

I'm partial to lower league managing in England/Scotland

Some of the richer Eastern European leagues can be fun as can any that you download in patches so you get a new experience/

Ukraine, Sweden (such a cool league, love watching it on Goalissimo) Norway, Croatia, Czech, Russia

Try Lower LEague Managing, try taking a Blue Square Premier team from their to the top! :)

Brasil and Argentina for the talent challenge. Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark for the low money challenge. Or basically any LLM challenge in one of the big 5. If you're really tough, go San Marino challenge. You could also try managing Athletic Bilbao. Try winning the CL with only Basque players.

Last edited: