Do you manage the Reserves and/or Youth Team?

BoxerLadABC

Reaction score
I control all aspects of all three teams at my club and I have invested a lot of money into my youth team and I was just wondering if anyone else does this?

I love it and think it's great when you see young players breaking into the reserves and then maybe even the first team.

It's also a great long-term money making scheme, but cheap players with high potential. Improve youth + training systems and then sell the youngsters when they're not good enough to rise to the next level of your team.

i leave it to my assistant and coaches to control those games. i still make watch to see how players do in those games and if they are improving though.

I tend to take control of the youth teams when I am quite far into the game and have many good youngsters, but at the moment I leave it to my assistant. I always make sure that they are playing the same formation as the first team

ill control them to improve a player, then not bother till another player i like needs fast tracking

I love doing that although sometimes i have no money left over to spend on the first team !

I cant seem to do anything with my reserves??? I wanted to promote a goalkeeper as I was short of cover but everything is greyed out?? Do you have to complete a season before you can get your hands on the reserve team??

I cant seem to do anything with my reserves??? I wanted to promote a goalkeeper as I was short of cover but everything is greyed out?? Do you have to complete a season before you can get your hands on the reserve team??

If the players are greyed out then you have nobody in your reserves.

I do though, there are a load of names & you can click on them & it shows their skill etc just cant see how to move them to the first team??

They're false players created to fill the gaps...you have no one in your reserve team.