PinePHresh

Reaction score
I generally leave the wars of words to Mourinho and Fergie. What sort of psychological tricks do you guys play?

Nothing. For how long my saves go I don't really do anything of press conferences and just leave that to my assistant manager

If some other **** manager has a pop at me or my team I normally give a bit back in the ways of a "We will crush you next game" kind of thing.....

He started it!!!

Never get involved, water off a ducks ****.. Unless they tune me... then all **** breaks loose!

Exactly what Choices said, leave to my assistant on long saves

I always tend to get involved with the media. I find it's very helpful in the derby games to get your team going.

I do it sometimes against rival teams. I rarely play at high level but when I do I play more mind games. When all teams, players and coaches are unknown to me irl it takes to much effort. And also when trying to climb in the league system I will (if I success) change opponents. In top league against stable teams I would probably play mind games.

I attend all press conferences and talk down other managers on the questions I get. But I only ake initiative against rivals.

I've played and beat Manchester City both times this season with West Brom. Both times I said "I've never heard of Mancini"

Obviously he couldn't take it and we won haha

Yeah, I love the option "I've never heard of ________ but it's nice to receive compliments from him" when they just told you you were going to lose.

Usually I just say i have a good opinion of them because its good to maintain decent relationships with other managers, but if they start slagging me off then I'll usually retaliate :)