lltomll

Reaction score
Have you ever done this?
For like someone that played his entire career for your team and made himself a legend?

Iam about to retire the number 9 jerseys. The regen is 31 right now, and scored 162 goals for France in 132 games. For my team, he earned the golden boot in the champions 10 times, scoring 35 and assisting 13 goals two seasons ago. He also my team all time goalscorer in the league, with 181 goals (he could have achieved a lot more in the league, but I rest him for the champions and important games, also my youngsters need play time).

Shouldnt the game have a option where you really retire the jersey when the player retire? With cerimony, honours, tears...

Suppose it would be a decent addition to the game! Testemonials would be nice also.

Yeah, I would love to give my players testimonials. I usually buy most of my players young and they usually spend 15 seasons in the team, mostly being awesome. If I retired numbers though I wouldn't have any left after 2040.

retired numer 7 after tom lawrence scored in the last minute to win us promotion ot the football league, he was ony on loan and is still an icon

I would if there was a proper feature, Unfortunetly there isn't and it would feel wrong just leaving an available number unused.

retired number 23 for jamie carragher after he retired was gonna retire gerrerds but he was ****** of with me because i told him to unlearn shooting from far.