Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Yes, I manage under half my games

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • No, I have all the time in the world.

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

Montanaro

May 27, 2009
Hey, I was just wondering how many of you actually manage every game. Do some of you go on holiday for periods?

I usually simulate most friendlies, except those against big opponents, and I simulate either away games, or games where I'm favored to win. I try to manage the most important, and swing games.

If I manage all games, it takes me forever to get through a season.

Scott92

Dec 22, 2009
I Play just about all of my games i sometimes go on holiday with cup matches against small teams

dazdazdaz

Sep 4, 2009
im always on holiday i manage about 7 games a season and its somethin i shouldnt do i just cant help it

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Jun 30, 2009
www.fm-base.co.uk
My PC is quite fast so playing every game is easy.. Some times I just can't be bothered so I holiday but not often..

I usually holiday domestic cups though against poor teams.

Montanaro

May 27, 2009
I have a good pc too, but I have like 30+ leagues loaded so it takes a while going from day to day. Add that up with managing a game, and a month could take a couple hours for me.

I like to micromanage and search for players a lot, so I spend a lot of time on that.

DMF

@dmf180593
Aug 7, 2009
I never holiday. I set my assistant to do friendlies and I play every match during the season no matter who it is against. Prefer it that way in case my team decides to **** up vs the little teams so that I'm there in order to rest players and bring players on the change a game if need be.

Frutty

Jun 2, 2009
I usually manage all the matches (excluding Friendlies), going on Holiday only when I am winner of that league or there's no way to get beaten.

Nixon

Jan 19, 2010
I usually manage all the matches (excluding Friendlies), going on Holiday only when I am winner of that league or there's no way to get beaten.
Same, the only time I go on holiday is near the end of the season, when your league position is guaranteed. I get the assistant to take control of friendlies.

Lizard_Growl

Aug 16, 2009
Depends how well i'm doing and who i'm managing if i built a decent team i usually holiday 1/2 the season if i'm portsmouth or something i play as many as i can be arsed to get a decent final position. Find doing every game a bit laborious and repetitive.

Slacky

Bantams on the up!
Jan 17, 2010
i used to simulate alot, as i only have a laptop and according to FM my computer performance is half a star so it takes a while to sim games and even longer to play them, it can take upto 45 mins for 1 game sometimes!

FoxyCFC

May 20, 2009
I holiday unimportant games e.g. friendlies or league cup if i know i have no chance of winning or I know im going to win.

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Dec 3, 2009
I play all games apart from frendlies, which I leave to my assistant.

kobolostof

Jan 7, 2010
i play every game except friendlies and that's it no point holidaying cos FM 2010 is all about doing the management lool

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Jun 17, 2009
Friendlies are always to my assistant unless Friendly Cups which I MUST win!

I play every game other than that. (A)

parkin

Dec 24, 2009
in this game as southport ive gone on holiday when ive had the league wrapped up, but as stated earlier i go on holiday for friendlies. usually play against lower teams in the cup especially if im a big side; love seeing my youngsters get a runout and getting some experience.

Matty

Feb 9, 2009
Please tell me what is the point in playing a management game and skipping the matches?

I used to go on holiday for friendly games, but ended up signing people by accident XD as the contract had already been offered and the club just accepted them.

Now i just put them as only commentary and focus on rotating my team in pre season.

Throughout the season i watch every game without fail, on Key highlights..........

UNLESS! i have a touchline ban XD where i go back to only commentary