Exton87

Reaction score
Hi all. In my 4th season with wolfsburg now. 16gamea in, joint top with bayern. So far best season. Haven't been that successful in my 3 years there, but built a solid side, and club is very stable financially.

I've finished 5th then 4th and runners up last year, no trophies but reached final of Europe league in second season.

I've been headhunted by Mr ambramovich who's Chelsea are 18th after 13games, have a great team and plenty of cash. All he wants is mid table finish. It's so appealing.

What would you do? What have you experienced similar to this?

I love my wolfsburg but it's Chelsea, i don't know what to do.

Last edited:
I rarely move. I only move clubs when I am bored with my current club, such as no progression left to do after winning titles/cups etc.
If i were in your position, i wouldn't move, as you said above you love your wolfsburg side. I'd say another season or 2 then consider moving clubs.

I think it's less a question of the team you want to manage and more of a question of what LEAGUE you want to play in.

Not saying it is like this in real life, but in FM the Premier League is definitely the most challenging in terms of overall team standard.

I wouldn't.
Abramovich's Chelsea...

In my current game, Roberto Di Matteo did even better than in real life. But was still sacked after a couple of mediocre results.
Manuel Pellegrini is the current manager, but he too is clearly going to get sacked soon.

Chelsea post might be worth a try. But don't expect to last long there.

I wouldn't. Especially not if you're really enjoying your Wolfsburg save which it appears you are!

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to stay. It makes sense, I have a job to finish.

P. S. I asked my partner what I should do, she replied "get a f***ING life." haha

Just make a save before you take the job offer for Chelsea! Then save that one too with a different file name :D So you got 2 saves to play with xD

Chelsea: Only 3 months into the season the manager got sacked because Chelsea was in 6th place. The Director is harsh.