do you think reading fc will get promted start back up to the premier league

Probably,and we'll probably be replacing you in the championship.:'(

they should do but with us having a few games in hand now we may pip you to 2nd and you'll have to win the play offs. wolves will win the league though

Id like your opinion why you posted this in the tactics forum and do you mean IRL or ingame

Its hard to say at the minute the top 3, wolves reading and blues are struggling, reading havent scored in 4 matches (the goal against wolves was an own goal) wolves were always going to blow up at some point and i dont have any idea to why were struggling so much alot of the fans seem to think its mcleish.

Cardiff look the best bet at the minute and have played both us and reading off the park at home and we both got lucky in the last minute. I do still believe that we will win the league with cardiff or reading fininshing second

in real life and i didnt me to post in tatics

Probably,and we'll probably be replacing you in the championship.:'(

I doubt that mate, I rate Boro as one of the better sides that are down in the relagation fight.
You'll beat us in the FA cup this weekend mark my words.

Blackburn
Stoke
West Brom

Up

Wolves
Reading
Brimingham

Its hard to say at the minute the top 3, wolves reading and blues are struggling, reading havent scored in 4 matches (the goal against wolves was an own goal) wolves were always going to blow up at some point and i dont have any idea to why were struggling so much alot of the fans seem to think its mcleish.

Cardiff look the best bet at the minute and have played both us and reading off the park at home and we both got lucky in the last minute. I do still believe that we will win the league with cardiff or reading fininshing second

There is no chance Birmingham will win the league. FACT.

They really are playing poor and I don't think it is just a slump. When we (Burnley) played them in early Feb. we dominated them and they were really lucky to get a point. Plus their fans don't half moan.

I think Reading will win the league and Cardiff and Wolves will battle it out for second.

They really are playing poor and I don't think it is just a slump. When we (Burnley) played them in early Feb. we dominated them and they were really lucky to get a point. Plus their fans don't half moan.

I think Reading will win the league and Cardiff and Wolves will battle it out for second.

Why is it a FACT? they are still there or thereabouts, jsut becasue they are playing poorly atm doesnt mean they ahve absolutely no chance of winning it

i agree with that becoz reading have the quality but birmingham will come secong with cardiff 3rd and wolves 4th

Wolves will win the league, Cardiff 2nd, their playing so well and banging in the goals, I got a feeling Burnley will win the play-offs, Reading will lose in final of play off in my opinion :)

1. Wolves
2. Birmingham
3. Sheff Utd / Cardiff. Although I hope it's Sheff Utd!