Do you think that once you get knocked out off the CL you should get into the europa

It's ridiculous, if you're not good enough for the Champions League you shouldn't get a chance at the Europa League. It's as simple as that.

I dont think it's fair, I mean a team can finish 2nd and go to the 1st Knockout round of CL and get put out, but a team that finishes 3rd goes to the Europa League and win's it, who's considered more succesful, probably the team that won the europa league, just dosen't seem fair to me.

Example: Porto knocked out in the first KO round last year + Athletico Madrid winning the EL (im sure they came from the CL) Athletic had huge celebration and what not, Porto got nout.

It's a stupid Idea:

Every nation has a place for CL but not all of them are good enough for it.

Scotland now only have one place but Can you see the OF winning the CL no the EL yes.

So why should teams that won their League go into Europe and get kicked out after 1 round when the team that came 4th is still in the competition

Fail to qualify for the champions league group stages and you get into the Europa league. Come third in your group, you get into the Europa league.

Essentially, you DO get a second chance [by coming third in your group in the CL] but after that, don't think you need a second chance.
That's it. There are actually second chances, I think they are enough.

More teams redirected to EL would be bad for that competition, too many sides imo.

They are only put it in to make money, I mean how boring would have last years competition be without Atletico, Liverpool, Juve etc. The smaller teams might think it's harsh on them but essentially they making more money from the Champions League sides!

Also you shouldn't be in a European competition if you are scared of the big teams.

I believe the Champions League should be just that. National winners only. Its a bit annoying having teams being crowned "Champions of Europe" then go onto winning "Club World Cup" and they didnt even win the league in the own country in the first place.

As always, money talks.