Do you use the same players on multiple teams?

mnk26

Reaction score
Hi, simple question really, just wondering if people in general use the same players on different teams that they play? I recently started a new game as Sochaux in the French league and want to get Carlos Fierro, but I already have him on another team and something about that seems like it would make the game a little less fun, but at the same time as good as he is it seems like it would be foolish to not pick him up, as cheap as he is. Pretty silly question I know but I was just wondering what other people do

After a while, I start doing challenges such as... sign only domestic players... try and make as much profit as possible etc... then it varies up your game abit... but generally I will look for players that i know already which is why it's good to try different continents for management.

I always try not to but often I make exceptions for certain players to be on different teams (usually if I sign a player for one team who doesnt end up playing and is better suited in another save).

Last edited: