Do you watch all your games? (Poll)

Watching games you play

• - No, i never watch

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • - I watch match highlights only (of every game)

Votes: 88 54.3%
  • - I watch goals only (of every game)

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • - I watch the full match (of every game)

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • - I only watch goals of important/attractive matches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - I only watch highlights of important/attractive matches

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • - I only watch the full game of important/attractive matches

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • - I only watch goals when the commentator says it's spectacular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - I switch a lot. Depending on how much time i have to play that day

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • - Other (specify)

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
2D Classic , TV View , Main Stand
Around midway speed , Key highlights.
Personally , I never use the 3D because it seems really laggy on my laptop. I also never holiday matches because my assistant's always mess it up!

I only watch the highlights at touchline. And I watch the goal highlights at zoomed vertical scrolling (you really have to try this one, makes the goals look GREAT)

I watch the full games when I tweak a tactic, and key every other time

I watch my matches on full. How do you know if you need to change something if you don't see it? ;)

TV view, just fast enough to see the game clearly and i only holiday cup games

Don't tend to watch games, 90% of the time I have it on 'Commentary Only' with 'Split View' with 'Game Stats' & 'Player Rating' that's all I really know, gives you the majority of the information on the stat screen.

I watch key highlights a notch or two above regular speed. I also like to replay goals and goal action--makes me feel like I am watching a real game, but of course with sideline calls and all the options, I also like to tweak things as necessary.

I may someday get to a point where I feel comfortable with not watching a match, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Sometimes highlights, some times holliday 1 day... Depends on the mood

i watch key highlights in 3D main stand mode (all matches except friendlies after 2nd season).. dont know how some people have the time to watch full game :O so you play like 3 games in 2 hours? sounds boring and waste of time to me.

I watch match highlights only unless I'm trying to create a new tactic. in that case I watch full match

2D Classic view.. my graphics card does not really support the 3D :S

I only watch goals, because I want to play the most of matches possible in one day

Key highlights in 3d, sideline view. Goal replays. I usually have it setup for almost fastest possible speed, up to where i can still see the ball move around without going nuts. If it's a big game that i'm worried about i'll do extended to tweak tactic. Been playing like this in FM11. In FM10 and earlier it was 2d classic all the way with no replays max speed.

I watch every game, on extended, almost fastest, with replays...

i admit I watch every match in full 3-d mode. I just don't want to lose matches that i'm expected to win. because i hate....losing. yeah i'm a sore loser lol