miitchh

Reaction score
*only if you're a team which has some extra money*

Personally i hate getting the 100M€ transfer budgets, because i never spend them...

So what i did last year and this year is i would go into

Staff - Responsibilities and give 'Finds and makes offers for young players for the future' to my assistant.

My Ballon D'or winning wing back and his ALSO Ballon D'or winning successor (both from the same club :'( in Argentina) were brought in by my assistant.

I must have missed them somehow, but i got 'em both in cheap.

I wish i still my screenshots from FM2015 to show you guys.

This year i have a few prospects that might turn out incredible that i would never find, because i'd probably not look in a 2nd divison Polish team... :D

Lewandowski 2.0 on the way.

For those who think this is a bad or lazy thing to do or whatever...
Read the chapter on Networking Sir Alex Ferguson's book and it says exactly how 'he' found Ronaldo.

I usually leave that job to the HOYD but he rarely if ever makes bids for young players. DoF has made some bids for senior players tho.

I usually leave that job to the HOYD but he rarely if ever makes bids for young players. DoF has made some bids for senior players tho.

That is also another option. My HOYD is pretty ****, so i leave it to the assistant.

Could you post a SS of that Lewa 2.0?

My HOYD bought two excellent prospects at relatively cheap prices in my 2nd season. I hold the key to the final decision but he pretty much nego and finds youth players for me.

Naah bro, no worries. I just wanted to take a look at him as I've never seen a good Polish regen ;)