Let me just give a little insight to this tactic. Yes it’s my first published tactic so I realised I’ve left a bunch of stuff off.
This tactic is called the city 8 because of how many saves I ran with it tweeking minor things as I went along. Started at city 1 etc. This tactic was primarily made to counter the Ai long ball over the top that every team seems to be able to do against the Tika Taka and Gegen tactics. What you’ll hopefully find is you don’t concede any where near as many with the way I’ve organised the defence.
This tactic is not a plug in and play tactic it must be trained from preseason relentlessly. Players all need to be on individual training for there roles.
Buy players to fit the role rather than ones you like the look of.
No OI

I’m still tinkering with the inside forward on the left, some games they’ll bag a hat trick next two games play 6.4 6.5’s but it’s something I’m working on.
Tactic has been tested with
Man City- Won every game so far
Norwich- media prediction 19th finished 8th with no signings.
Sunderland- Won Sky Bet League one, second season 3rd just missing out on automatic plays offs still to play. No signings made.
Everton- finished 4th after training pre season and holidaying the rest of the season. No signings made.

if your and elite team mentality can be switched to attacking but you’ll be more susceptible to the long ball the tactic was built to block.

Thanks for looking and please share feedback and stories.

This tactic deserves much more credit. Working really well with Curzon Ashton in the Vanarama North. Took over in November (Boston United match) with the team fighting relegation, used this tactic from the start, in the end only just finished out side the playoffs. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 12.47.51.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 12.47.51.png
    873.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 12.48.21.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 12.48.21.png
    847.2 KB · Views: 203
This tactic deserves much more credit. Working really well with Curzon Ashton in the Vanarama North. Took over in November (Boston United match) with the team fighting relegation, used this tactic from the start, in the end only just finished out side the playoffs. Thanks!

Glad your finding some success with it. Thanks for trying and rating :)