Dobbi

Reaction score
Hello,

I am running a chairman save where you are the chairman of a team.

you can make transfers sack managers and expand stadiums.

rules:

any transfers must be confirmed with me first
each team has £100 million (in the BPL) as the money will go fast
you can buy other chairmens's players and managers
to expand the stadium is £20 million per 1000 seats as we don't want
you must negotiate a transfer price on all players with the other chairmen
you May loan and buy players from teams not owned by a chairman
you can post whenever as long as you have your team badges and any transfer news has to be definite
you must post regularly unless you have a reason.

this is how you shall do your applications

name:
Team:
age (optional):
reasons for owning the club (optional):
e-Mail:

all e-Mails to me must be sent to [email protected] or via the PM on this website
you may e-Mail other players

Coming soon. Sign up now

1 last thing,
Enjoy

taken teams (BPL) £100 mill budget (easy)
Liverpool
Aston Villa
southampton

Taken teams (Champ) £20 mill budget (easy)

Taken teams (L1) £1 mill budget (difficult)

Taken teams (L2) £500,000 budget (Extreme)

Last edited:
name: Lewie Roberts
Team: Liverpool
age (optional):
reasons for owning the club (optional): Want to take to new levels
e-Mail: [email protected]

Совершенно культуры, страны и нации разные, у каждого народа свои традиции и обычаи. Но одно остается общим — свадьба! Каким бы «нецивилизованным» и изолированным ни было то иначе иное сообщество, ранехонько разве поздно вы увидите в нем нечто более-менее похожее на свадьбу. Все от страны к стране свадебные традиции чрезвычайно разнятся, а порой среди них встречаются такие, которые могут удивить или даже шокировать. Предлагаем вашему внимаю программа самых странных свадебных традиций со всего мира.
Please could you comment in English. I am English and I would prefer for everyone to type in English.

If anyone wants a real challenge I can suggest the hardest teams in each league

BPL:
QPR, Leicester, Burnley, Hull

Champ: Birmingham, Blackpool, Millwall

L1: Rochdale, Gillingham, Yeovil

L2: Pompey (no money), Luton, Accrington Stanley

I have already had 2 saves that were not popular so I stopped them. Please don't make this a 3rd and make me essentially give up on this website.

Hmm it seems it may be too early for a Chairman Game Dobbi. People are still enjoying their own saves s the game has only been out a 2 6/7weeks!

It usually isn 't until at least January before people start getting bored of their own saves and look for these Chairman games; hence why I haven't created the yearly "Disclaimer's Chairman Game" yet.

Hopefully people take interest in this game though, as they are extremely fun to participate in. If you get most teams filled, I'll probably join up and take one of the last remaining slots!

Any chance you might be doing one of your BAPs this year? You had a great one going on last year in which you put a lot of detail into.

Hmm it seems it may be too early for a Chairman Game Dobbi. People are still enjoying their own saves s the game has only been out a 2 6/7weeks!

It usually isn 't until at least January before people start getting bored of their own saves and look for these Chairman games; hence why I haven't created the yearly "Disclaimer's Chairman Game" yet.

Hopefully people take interest in this game though, as they are extremely fun to participate in. If you get most teams filled, I'll probably join up and take one of the last remaining slots!

Any chance you might be doing one of your BAPs this year? You had a great one going on last year in which you put a lot of detail into.
ok thanks, I didn't realise otherwise I would have waited. Yes I will be doing another BAP and I am glad you enjoyed it. ????????????

I think this game will not start till January or February but you can still sign up.

I ha e been looking for a Chairman game for a while! Maybe just make a premier league game. I'm sure peoe will be interested as it's now the holidays and students and full time workers are off work. I'd love to be involved. Can I be Southampton please.

Name: Tobey Mason
Club: Southampton
Reason: To get European Football.

I ha e been looking for a Chairman game for a while! Maybe just make a premier league game. I'm sure peoe will be interested as it's now the holidays and students and full time workers are off work. I'd love to be involved. Can I be Southampton please.

Name: Tobey Mason
Club: Southampton
Reason: To get European Football.

Email please mate.