Does any body know how to make the kits from smart shirt designer 2 to go in the game

r.stewee

Reaction score
i am using smart shirt designer 2 to make kits (not a fan of photoshop) and i dont know how to put the kits in the game.

if any body knows please help thank you(H)

ps.. or i can make kits and send them to you and you make them able to go in my game

Last edited:
Thought I'd give this a little bump. Got it myself in last half hour after having a weston-super with FMGG (just couldn't use it, being a bit of a graphics noob) even following the guidelines, and just found photoshop too fiddly.

Pretty much have the kit design in mind for the club, just wondering about the process to make it appear in-game. Bearing in mind I am the noobest of all noobs when it comes to adding my own kit designs. Never done it before. Thanks for any pointers

Bump...

Designed some new kits, but have no idea of how to make them appear in the game...
I suppose .png files are the best format, but where do I put the new files? And how do I import them as my teams new kits?

save the pic as .png somewhere in your pc or directly in the game as it is in the mydocouments->fm2012->graphics folder->kits->your teams name kit as for example : ''myteam_home myteam_away myteam_third

this should work i think..i dont think i forgot something..

save the pic as .png somewhere in your pc or directly in the game as it is in the mydocouments->fm2012->graphics folder->kits->your teams name kit as for example : ''myteam_home myteam_away myteam_third

Thanks. This sounds good, except I can't find the graphics folder... I 'is not in my documents folder, or in the program files folder.
But as long as there are graphics in the game, they must come from somewhere... gettin' frustrated here...

You create it,just create a folder named ''graphics'' and inside it,another one named ''kits''..

Aaah, thanks. I thought of creating the folder first, but then reckoned I should try to find the "mysterious" folder where all the in-game kits are stored...

It doesnt work for me like this anyway . any ideas anyone ?

It doesnt work for me like this anyway . any ideas anyone ?

You need fm xml or something similar to write the xml files for the kits to make them appear. There is a thread about xml files and how to do them.

You need fm xml or something similar to write the xml files for the kits to make them appear. There is a thread about xml files and how to do them.

cant find it , any chance of a link ?