Does anybody else ...

When playing as United in a final
I pleasure myself and see who can finish first, me or Wayne Rooney

Im joking........(A)

Look guys it's really not that weird, it took me 7 seasons to get them into the final so I thought I'd do it the most realistic way possible, give myself that reward for finally getting there and slip on the old sunday best. You lot just aren't committed enough to the almighty fm ...

i once wanked furiosley to the sound of fans cheering my 2-0 win at stoke?

Can't say I've ever worn a suit while playing FM before, but I did wear a pirate hat playing EVE-Online once.

Unless you play/played EVE, you probably won't get why.

Does anybody else put on a suit and tie whenever they're watching a cup final. I did it the first time I got Dundee Utd to the European Cup final (Lost 2-1 to Juve) and it felt ruddy fantastic so I've started doing it for all the finals now. If you don't do it yourself, give it a go, it's a treat.

errr yeah all the time, just like I put on my space helmet while playing Halo, my running gear when playing Winter Olympics and Army Boots when i play modern warfare,,,, doesn't everyone ?

I prefer to dress up like tony pulis when playin fm.
I still feel like manager but im more comfortable than in a suit.^^)

Standing in underwear at the middle of the night at the final Spanish Cup Valencia (me) VS Barca And me jumping in the air and dropping my headphones on the floor after i subbed Cardozo for Lukaku and he got me the goal winning goal from 30 yards away at 91 Minutes.

No but Dundee Utd did win the Europa League in my game.

Standing in underwear at the middle of the night at the final Spanish Cup Valencia (me) VS Barca And me jumping in the air and dropping my headphones on the floor after i subbed Cardozo for Lukaku and he got me the goal winning goal from 30 yards away at 91 Minutes.

When you say 'standing in underwear' do you mean all you are wearing is underwear or that you just stand in piles of underwear oO)