Does anybody use Load game option

cr7cr7

Reaction score
Does anybody use Load game option when you lose an important match an exit the game without saving the game

bah!!! no fun!!!! suffer man, I've lost countless finals and countless leagues that's the way it is!!! No reward in cheating!!!!! Think of it as a form of self-deception.
- I actually don't care what you do, I don't reload but I've just won the CL by penalties and I must admit that it is frustrating losing games or going to penalties when you've hit twice the bar, but ****...

in my eyes its cheating , no fun in it . If you take the odd loss in a final or loss of an important game it makes the first league or cup win feel that much better. but thats just my opinion

your just cheating yourself doing that because you will never know how good your team really are!! but suppose its your game n u can play it your way!

I used to do that a little on CM 95/96.

Whats the point in loading?? It totally defeats the point in playing the game.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!

What would be the point in that really? How can you ever judge how good you are as a manager if you just quit and try again? HOWEVER, wish it could happen in real life, cos then those scouse twats wouldn't have beat us 4-1 at home!!! :mad:

Not anymore, i find it time wasting and simply takes the fun out of the game. The more you load the more you will be caught up in winning and you will always want to have a perfect game thus wasting your time.......aww fck, its your game do what ever you want with it.

Does anybody use Load game option when you lose an important match an exit the game without saving the game

I've only done it once on my Boro game. When I got sacked in my first season. I only reloaded because the only reason I was playing FM was to have a career game with Middlesbrough and nothing else.

I used to do it on LMA...
To be fair, reloading is just as bad as taking over as the manager of your next opponent and sending out a **** team.

I think Masson does it, talk to him.

I have been known to in days long gone by, but not since I got FM I don't think. One time I won the Johnstone Paint with Leigh RMI but my laptop turned off, and I didn't win it when I went back on :(

I admit that I constantly used to do this if I lost a game or didn't win by an appropriate scoreline or an away player got MOTM at my ground. It would result in me being unbeaten in every game for 3 or 4 seasons till I got bored. I have just recently started a LLM game in the BSP and I have not done this at all - I am enjoying the game loads more because when I have a defeat, I like to see if my team can respond in the next game and they usually do. Its hugely satisfying to lose games occassionally even if they are important matches. I now consider myself converted to the other side ie: not cheating :D

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!

What would be the point in that really? How can you ever judge how good you are as a manager if you just quit and try again? HOWEVER, wish it could happen in real life, cos then those scouse twats wouldn't have beat us 4-1 at home!!! :mad:

Now that ladies and gentlemen......is bitterness ha!

Now that ladies and gentlemen......is bitterness ha!

hahah ohhh i cant wait til you guys play chelsea in the champs league :) i hate both teams but id love chelsea to knock u out (again) and then barca to knock them out.. that'd be perfect.

hahah ohhh i cant wait til you guys play chelsea in the champs league :) i hate both teams but id love chelsea to knock u out (again) and then barca to knock them out.. that'd be perfect.

im a chelsea fan an i rekon that chelsea have more chance of beating barcelona than liverpool because liverpool will always get a bit of luck against chelsea

Destroys the purpose of the game :)

Think about it this way, can real managers restart a match if they lose? Nah :)

im a chelsea fan an i rekon that chelsea have more chance of beating barcelona than liverpool because liverpool will always get a bit of luck against chelsea

they definitely didnt have luck last year thats for sure.. an off-side goal against them and riise own-goal

av got this feeling that either barcelona or chelsea will win the champs league.........

anyways do managers in real life save and then reload when they lose........NO

just take the beating and move on. if your good enough you'll get into plenty more finals!!!