Does Anybody Want a Custom DB Making?

Alrite mate great stuff I'll post some stuff in a bit.

Could you make the leagues below the BSN and BSS playable? English regional leagues? That would be popular... I think

ive done the league bellow BSS playable already, but havent uploaded it, is just on my game.

I wouldnt mind having , a local irish league made if your up to the challenge , and if i can find the info :p

Ben, I've put myself as chairman, do you fancy being a director? :p

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

I wouldnt mind having , a local irish league made if your up to the challenge , and if i can find the info :p
Sounds alright to me mate haha
I'll give that a go once I've got the Gretna and Egypt dbs out of the way

sc_gretna.gif

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Yeah it would be an honour mate haha. There's the badge you can create your own kit if you want there one is quite boring. I've got no real requests for the kit but can the away kit be blue and red? Thanks! Oh btw my full name is Ben Worthington.

Last edited:

Sure thing ,
Not sure if i want it 100% yet , so i'll post when im sure.

I'm thinking the good times of County in the 90's :p Bergara, Francis, Gannon, Beaumont etc ... :p

try making a league with nations and add a few cups or sumtin

I'm thinking the good times of County in the 90's :p Bergara, Francis, Gannon, Beaumont etc ... :p
haha, I'll see what I can do Sam :p
sc_gretna.gif

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Yeah it would be an honour mate haha. There's the badge you can create your own kit if you want there one is quite boring. I've got no real requests for the kit but can the away kit be blue and red? Thanks! Oh btw my full name is Ben Worthington.
Sorted Mate :)
what do think about putting some 'easter egg' players in the game? (players that have high stats and Pot. Ability but are hidden at tiny, obscure clubs)

You Could Make A new super league but and up to date one will all transfers

could make a fav club db look at players fav club and put them at that club

dont no if its possible but can you make the prem the same but you get an extra point for every goal you score over 3 goals so you win 5 - 0 you get an extra 2 points

errr dont no if these are any good just ideas

You Could Make A new super league but and up to date one will all transfers

could make a fav club db look at players fav club and put them at that club

dont no if its possible but can you make the prem the same but you get an extra point for every goal you score over 3 goals so you win 5 - 0 you get an extra 2 points

errr dont no if these are any good just ideas
The SuperLeague idea sounds like a challenge haha, so does the favourite club one - that one sounds more long term though, but I'll have a crack later anyway :)

haha, I'll see what I can do Sam :p

Sorted Mate :)
what do think about putting some 'easter egg' players in the game? (players that have high stats and Pot. Ability but are hidden at tiny, obscure clubs)

Whatever floats your boat mate, your making it.

pal please make a db with woodley sports on it ,, that would be immense man :) try and sort that pal

pal please make a db with woodley sports on it ,, that would be immense man :) try and sort that pal
Woodley Sports? Good Man :) they're like my second team being from Stockport and all :p I'll see if I can fit that into one of my DBs

Whatever floats your boat mate, your making it.
Finished it now mate, added 4 'easter egg' players for you to find, they've all got Gretna as a preffered club and are free agents.
I'll be uploading as soon as it's saved mate :) should be about 20 minutes

Woodley Sports? Good Man :) they're like my second team being from Stockport and all :p I'll see if I can fit that into one of my DBs

Finished it now mate, added 4 'easter egg' players for you to find, they've all got Gretna as a preffered club and are free agents.
I'll be uploading as soon as it's saved mate :) should be about 20 minutes

Great stuff mate have you done the badges and kits? I'll download it tonight and have a go at it tomorrow, thanks very much mate!

Great stuff mate have you done the badges and kits? I'll download it tonight and have a go at it tomorrow, thanks very much mate!
I've made the away kit blue and red like you asked and also made a third kit which is either orange and black or pink and black (can't remember haha). I'm not sure what to do about the badge, I think I'll need a config file making for them and that's a bit advanced for me so I'll try and get Sean to do us one next time he's on :)
Will you be starting a thread loggin your progress mate? haha

I've made the away kit blue and red like you asked and also made a third kit which is either orange and black or pink and black (can't remember haha). I'm not sure what to do about the badge, I think I'll need a config file making for them and that's a bit advanced for me so I'll try and get Sean to do us one next time he's on :)
Will you be starting a thread loggin your progress mate? haha

Good stuff mate! Yeah mate I'll do a thread of the revival of Gretna haha. First update will be tomorrow night about 12-ish. Are you going to play this game?

Good stuff mate! Yeah mate I'll do a thread of the revival of Gretna haha. First update will be tomorrow night about 12-ish. Are you going to play this game?
I'll certainly be playing it mate and I'm sure I'll be glued to your thread too haha. I had a bit of trouble with the transfer and wage budgets at first, but they should be sorted now :)

I'll certainly be playing it mate and I'm sure I'll be glued to your thread too haha. I had a bit of trouble with the transfer and wage budgets at first, but they should be sorted now :)

Fantastic mate! Are you currently uploading it?