Does anyone change this during the game ?

I change Team Instructions in every match i play. I have to make changes, otherwise I end up losing the game. If you are winning then there is no reason to change it, but if you are losing, you have to do something to get you back on track.

Yes, always make a few tweaks during the game depends on what is happening. Usually start with a pre-saved familiar set-up and watch the game.

If leading comfortably, slow things down a little, retain possesion.
If losing, go more attacking/direct.

Whatever is needed.

Read around a little, make sure you understand what each one does though, changing one aspect can have consequences in another.

I have a bit too much of a tendency to use Instant Result once I have a tactic rolling... but typically, yeah, I do look to make tweaks. I know some top FMers prefer to play their style rather than tweak, but I feel like you can always make adjustments. The depth of the defensive line is one of the things I am most likely to adjust. I don't tend alter too many other team instructions.... simply because I don't have very many. Besides the depth of the Defensive Line, most TIs I use are with regard to pressing and I don't usually take that away. I do sometimes adjust the Mentality but switching Mentality switches quite a lot.

Another thing I will sometimes tweak is just the roles and duties. Moving one or two players from Attacking duty down to Support will make a difference in their overall contribution.