Does anyone do multiple saves with same team?

alexjp123

Reaction score
I'm currently in my 4th season with Everton, but i always feel i wanna start again and not make silly mistakes i made first time round - such as bad signings or losing good players

Is that cheating?

I dont think its cheating, cheating is say, saving a game before an important match and if you lose your reload

What you are doing is testing the water so to speak, and i never play a game past the 5th season

I bought the game for the first time ever at Christmas and I've already got in to the habit of doing that.

I've played for Arsenal now in three different saves.

Fist was test which went ok
Second High spender and now my team is almost unbeatable.
And last is Wenger style lowspending and focusing on youth.

i've made some good signings and won loads of stuff, but i guess i've got minor ocd and certain things annoy me! i might just use a different team

I usually do but not together..

I'll usually start as Manchester United. Play a few saves in between then when I start getting bored of the game I'll go back to United and try do something with them, like go the season unbeaten or make a new tactic or something.

I love AC Milan so much, but I played as Inter twice on FM 11. First time was testing, and second was unbeatable. I would like to start a third time and get them relegated (6)