Does anyone have an unbeatable tactic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mara.sustai

Reaction score
Hello guys,Does anyone have an unbeatable tactic?with at least one that did not lose a season or more?I've tried almost all the top rated tactics but I've always had at least one loses.I was wondering if anyone could have happened to be two seasons without a defeat...

there are a few JP Woody's and Mr. Hough's are supposedly very good, i think you should make one yourself though where is the fun in winning every game because you have a bug tactic? ;)

I'd say one of MrHough's tactics mixed with the corner bug. You'd win 99% of the games

I have won everything,EPL,CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,OTHER CUPS IN OTHER COUNTRIES...BUT ALWAYS WITH AT LEAST ONE LOSE.I tried Mr Hough tactics and other best rated,but I'm not unbeatable...It now attracts me the most(6)

I'd say one of MrHough's tactics mixed with the corner bug. You'd win 99% of the games

what he said. but remember you will lose sometimes anyway. even if it is one time in 3 years

... want an invincible tactic.... try cheating other than that it is very hard

It's an interesting question.

As people have said, just get Mr.Hough's tactics and mix it with a corner tactic. Voilá!

I think that being unbeatable really takes the fun out of the game, but a corner bug and a standard good tactic should do the trick easily, and even more so if you have world class players.

i always make my account tactics, but the last one i used i wonall 4 trophies with liverpool, and only one defeat first season, which was 2-1 against blackburn. i also used it in pompey dan challenge of the month 5, and did the double with sunderland.

Well if you get the unbeatable tactic, I dont find it fun, because when you get success you know you didn't do it yourself and like someone else is playing the game for you.

But its up to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.