Does anyone have Chinese Superleague Facepack??

HughL36

Reaction score
Does anyone have CSL (Chinese Superleague) and JIA League(Chinese Division 2) Facepacks. I have just started a new Season with Shandong Luneng so just thought it would be good to know what all the players look like.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated ;) Thanks

One last thing, also the Kits for the CLS and JIA Leagues would come in handy.
:p

Hi, I am looking to start a game in the Chinese league with Nanchang. How have you found the leagues? I am guessing the standard of players are not that hot, but can you build up good budgets or are the boards a little tight? I had great fun in the lower leagues of Italy taking Venezia up to Serie A, so I am hoping this will be a great challenge.

Thanks.

Does anyone have CSL (Chinese Superleague) and JIA League(Chinese Division 2) Facepacks. I have just started a new Season with Shandong Luneng so just thought it would be good to know what all the players look like.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated ;) Thanks

One last thing, also the Kits for the CLS and JIA Leagues would come in handy.
:p

I'v found it good fun anyway, you dont really notice much difference in the standard of players in my opinion because the standard your up against isnt great either. I got a budget of €933,687 and wage budget of €29,242 with Shandong and there the current Chinese Champions and Chinese F.A Cup holders so i woudl imagine there budget would be one of the higher ones.(also note that is euros). I have finished 2nd in my Asian Champions League group losing out in the last game to Gamba Osaka to secure top spot, so on the continental stage so far the Chinese League seems to be holding its own on that front.

Hope iv helped in some way ;) and best of look with your future challenge

Last edited: