Does anyone have/ever had a 5 star player?

Berbalicious

Reaction score
I'm just curious because I have never had a 5 star player as far as I can remember and the reason I thought of this right now is because I recently found possibly one of the best players I have ever found on Footy manager games and he is still only 4 stars. Is it even possible to get a full 5 out of 5? Would love to see some screen shots of a 5 star player if any actually exsist!

Here's my find anyway, pretty sure he should at least be 4.5! He's only 21 for god's sake!

View attachment 204098

depends on the level of club , neymar was a 4 and a half for real madrid for me . but like if u signed ronaldo for celtic heed be 5 star

^ what he said, but spelt correctly. Savic was a 5 star for me very briefly, now he's 4.5 along with Carlos Fierro, because I'm Rosenborg not Barca etc

Szilard Nemeth is 5 stars for me as Pennarossa of the San Marinese League yet he probably only be rated half a star at most championship clubs now even though he used to play premier league for middlesborough.

The stars go according to how good your overall team is I think. 3 Would be average compared to your team while 5 is excellent.

It's probably made this way because its very hard to say who the best player is since everyone is good at different things in different positions. The best player would probably be someone with level 20 in every attribute and capable of playing in every position well (including goalkeeper) which is impossible.

The only 5 star player i saw so far is Messi (including the normal Neymar's, Ronaldo's and whonot).

I think players need to have a potential of 195+, when you're a big club like Barca, Real, CFC, Man U etc...

christen erkisen, ryo miachi and AOC with 4.5 stars at arsenal. that the closest i know off.

It is quite clear that the stars are linked to the team level. I have used the editor and have modified a team putting all players with potential and current ability to 200, so maximum possible. Every player I have is around 3/4 stars and no 5. Not even close! So a five star player is a player that compared to your team level is very strong. It is the only reason I can think of for not having any 5 star player and it is the reason because Neymar for my team is a 3 star player and "only" useful and not a real champion!