Does anyone know the dimensions of the Croke Park pitch on FM10?

jjpd90

Reaction score
Just played Barcelona in the Champions cup final and won 6-0 with A.C Milan (4th Season), the game was played at Croke Park and just wondered if anyone knew the exact dimensions for the pitch? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thats definatley wrong though, no way was the pitch 188m long thats almost twice the length of a normal pitch, also I remember the scout saying that the pitch was a bit on the short side and would cause alot of congestion in the middle of the pitch, but the problem is I don't know what that scout report equates to in metres...

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

who plays at croke park ?

No one does, well no footall team, infact I think the match I played there would have been the first football match played there ever.

No one does, well no footall team, infact I think the match I played there would have been the first football match played there ever.

The Republic of Ireland national team played there while Lansdowne Road was being redeveloped

Yes it is a gaelic football ground but football and rugby has been played there.. It is the right Croke Park, the reason the dimensions are wrong is because it's not a football stadium. Although I have no idea why you played there :S

Been on a few sites and none help.. Sorry mate :(

Google doesn't help you know.

Yes it is a gaelic football ground but football and rugby has been played there.. It is the right Croke Park, the reason the dimensions are wrong is because it's not a football stadium. Although I have no idea why you played there :S

Me neither, but I suppose its random where the final is going to be held. I was wondering is there anyway you can find out the dimensions on the editor?