Does anyone manage two teams with separate managers in one account?

MWEST94

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone manages more than one team using separate managers in one account. For example, managing Man Utd with one manager and using the add manager to manage Lazio at the same time. Just wondering is it fun or challenging? If you found a player you like who do you sign him for? Do you favour one team over the other? This is discussion thread so please give feedback!

Last edited:
Yeah I often do as I can get a bit bored sometimes so find managing two teams keeps me interested for longer. I don't tend to manage similar teams, for example in my current game one manager is Barcelona and another Club Brugge, so when signing players I don't tend to compete. I don't prefer either team over the other, I will try and manage each from an independent viewpoint. It got interesting recently though when both my teams got drawn together in the Champions League groups, so when I played with myself (so to speak) I played for both teams aiming to win.

I wouldn't be able to do this, I can only focus and keep interest on one team, Iv'e never tried managing two teams and to be honest don't think I ever will.

I think it stems from when I was younger first playing CM and my mate would come round and play on it with me and he used to tell me to manage his team when he wasn't there, leaving me with a list of instructions haha. We didn't have much else to do.

I would be way too tempted to cheat if I did this.. :p

I tried this thread a few days back, it completely flopped. Following this to see if anyone has some stories to tell.

But yes, I did try it, once. With 6(!!!) different managers. Needless to say, I couldn't even finish pre-season before I became bored.

I tried this thread a few days back, it completely flopped. Following this to see if anyone has some stories to tell.

But yes, I did try it, once. With 6(!!!) different managers. Needless to say, I couldn't even finish pre-season before I became bored.

Really who did you manage?

Really who did you manage?

Bayern, Ajax, Napoli, Valencia, Manchester United or Arsenal (can't remember) and I can't remember the last one. Was a shitload of work and thus not really enjoyable.

for that i have to go back to FM 06. I had played brighton and west brom in championship. West brom was a decent team in championship (came 7th or 8th) n i saved brighton from relegation on d final day.

Just wondering if anyone manages more than one team using separate managers in one account. For example, managing Man Utd with one manager and using the add manager to manage Lazio at the same time. Just wondering is it fun or challenging? If you found a player you like who do you sign him for? Do you favour one team over the other? This is discussion thread so please give feedback!

I think it would be interesting to try and set up a parent-feeder club relationship between two teams you control. You could take control of a small club in a different league and use it as a training ground to develop your youth players from the bigger club.

I think it would be interesting to try and set up a parent-feeder club relationship between two teams you control. You could take control of a small club in a different league and use it as a training ground to develop your youth players from the bigger club.

Would be interesting. Probably end up selling the players I don't want in the parent club to the feeder club!

I just do that in my Atl Madrid save, in my 2nd season I recently add manager to manage Man City, who is currently sit outside the top 10 in Nov. I'm planning to create a world beater with both teams!

I did it with Leeds and Everton in FM10. Secured promtion from League 1 to the Premier League in 3 seasons with Leeds and won 2 EURO Cups and 2 league titles with Everton.
I moved clubs with my Leeds manager, while my Everton team went on to win another 2 league titles and the Champions League.
I still play this save and now I have one manager at Brisbane Roar and the other still at Everton.

This save has been the most enjoyable save I have ever played on any FM.

i have had 1 save every football manager for a while now, i would be everyone in the premier league :p
once it gets boring you just save it and try a different save :p
go back to it do a match or 2 every time your on, it soon passes :p
the season goes quick, the slowest part is pre season and january because you have to do transfers for every team! :p
i would never cheat, i have always loved having complete control :p
i would make sure that it was as fair as possible :p

I've started a save with West Ham, about to make a new manager and start with someone like Middlesborough!

Never done it before, what happens if your 2 teams play one-another, do you take control of both teams. Say your managing Chelsea and with another manager you are managing Wigan, if Chelsea are going for the League or Wigan are struggling against relegation, will anyone simply let on of your teams beat another?

Never done it before, what happens if your 2 teams play one-another, do you take control of both teams. Say your managing Chelsea and with another manager you are managing Wigan, if Chelsea are going for the League or Wigan are struggling against relegation, will anyone simply let one of your teams beat another?

I think it stems from when I was younger first playing CM and my mate would come round and play on it with me and he used to tell me to manage his team when he wasn't there, leaving me with a list of instructions haha. We didn't have much else to do.

Haha long gone are the days of taking it in turns on FM/CM. Those good old days lol

I often do this on parent feeder type thing. I take control of a championship team to send 4 of my developing stars to, and ensure they get maximum game time while there. I usually retire the 2nd manager at the end of every season and add a third at a new club, especially as my "expert" management regularly gets the team promoted!!