Does chelsea ever extend lukaku?s loan?

LukeDirnt

Reaction score
I?m managing everton and I wanted to know If any of you got chelsea to extend lukaku?s loan for another year.

If he has a good season at Everton, it'll be added in his favorite clubs easily. He almost always ends up getting sold in my saves and when I'm managing Chelsea he attracts a lot of attention. Chelsea may sell him for ~15-18M, see if you can buy him, he becomes a beast as Target Man! Teach shoot with power and you're golden, he's the only striker I've had *extreme* success with. Usually has closed to 1 goal per game ratio.

If he has a good season at Everton, it'll be added in his favorite clubs easily. He almost always ends up getting sold in my saves and when I'm managing Chelsea he attracts a lot of attention. Chelsea may sell him for ~15-18M, see if you can buy him, he becomes a beast as Target Man! Teach shoot with power and you're golden, he's the only striker I've had *extreme* success with. Usually has closed to 1 goal per game ratio.

I won the Capital One Cup, and Im currently top of the league with everton. I really want to buy him. So about 15 Million?

Well see if they're ready to sell. Just wait for the season end, he'll most likely have Everton as Fav club and you as his favorite person if he keeps performing well and may win Player of the month would help, he'll dedicate it to you. So when next season he returns, I guarantee there'll be bids by the likes of City and Bayern but he may choose you because Everton will be his Fav club and he'll want to work under you. It's a gamble, tho. If this doesn't work out, just get Mitrovic. Similar Target Man.

After my first Sunderland season i went in for Lukaku on loan and they wanted 205k per month and 50% of his wages paid. I went with it but he failed his medical. Went back in after the injury and i got him without paying a penny monthly and still only 50% of his wages so glad he got injured.

But he is a beast on the game. Sure in the 3rd season they only sold him for 9.5m to Dortmund

He's been sent to Vitesse on loan in the 2nd season in my Soton save, and Chelsea got both Benteke and Mandzukic for their first team. I'll try to get Lukaku at the start of the 3rd season xD

i won the league with everton and he was worth 27 mil scored 40+ goals they rejected it! he his an awesome player

>_> Yeah, won't be that easy, if they're not sending him out on loan in the 2nd season. I had bids of 50 Million pounds rejected flat-out.