Does Having A Big Squad = Lesser quality of Training

FMPlayer123

Reaction score
Hi, I currently have a squad of just over 50 players lol I know (most of them are unregistered but are still doing training. I was wondering if this affects the quality of training that the first team gets (for example the more players to train the less time spent on the first team)

Is it worth training unregistered players?

Please let me know cheers

Hi, I currently have a squad of just over 50 players lol I know (most of them are unregistered but are still doing training. I was wondering if this affects the quality of training that the first team gets (for example the more players to train the less time spent on the first team)

Is it worth training unregistered players?

Please let me know cheers

You need to go to the coaches stars panel and check if they have light, average or heavy training.

The best is light, so get more coaches to help those you have.

Question: why do you have unregistered players?

Thanks for the reply guys. The workload for each category is on light, though it could be because I am managing a amateur club (not training everyday.)

So you think training unregistered players is a waste? I have so many because I thought they were good players and wanted to snap them up.

On another topic, I was wondering does the senior team train with the youth squads (reserve, u21 or u19) I was wondering if my main coaches are also responsible for coaching the other squads?

Thanks for the reply guys. The workload for each category is on light, though it could be because I am managing a amateur club (not training everyday.)

So you think training unregistered players is a waste? I have so many because I thought they were good players and wanted to snap them up.

On another topic, I was wondering does the senior team train with the youth squads (reserve, u21 or u19) I was wondering if my main coaches are also responsible for coaching the other squads?

only goalkeeping coaches can do both. Senior coaches for other tasks will only train first team. Reserve coaches will train youth players (I think).

only goalkeeping coaches can do both. Senior coaches for other tasks will only train first team. Reserve coaches will train youth players (I think).

I believe Senior coaches train both senior and reserve teams. Youth coaches train only U18 players.

you are wasting your time worrying about the quality of training an unregistered player is going to get. after a certain age (22ish), players not getting first team minutes one way or the other will decline considerably and rarely will they reach their PA.

So, with all those players sitting on the bench, it doesnt matter how you train them, they are going to lose quality if they are not very young. Even then, sit a 17 year old wonderkid on the bench for a whole season and it immediately becomes MUCH more difficult to get that player to their full PA.