elmahico77

Reaction score
hi guys.
i wonder if does training schedules from 2012 works also in 2013 ? tnx 4 answ.

completely different training system mate, there are no schedules.. its just match prep and general training with options to focus players on specific attributes and positions like poacher and their associated stats

hmmm..to bad...I've noticed that more players above 28-29 are not progressing and that attributes drastically falling down.how prevent this? 4 example...i bring a player at age 25 with 3 and a half stars,after 2years had only 2 stars...but stil play solid 15-18golas per seson

hmmm..to bad...I've noticed that more players above 28-29 are not progressing and that attributes drastically falling down.how prevent this? 4 example...i bring a player at age 25 with 3 and a half stars,after 2years had only 2 stars...but stil play solid 15-18golas per seson

the star rating is based on players you already have at the club. So for example, if you only had Adebayor and Defoe as your strikers, and you had a 5 star potential striker, but then you bought Cavani, Falcao, someone who is better than Adebayor or Defoe, then the 5 star potential striker would drop, as it is now based on the fact you have the new, better striker!

Basically, the star rating is not based on how high/good the players potential is, as most people think, but how high it is in comparison to your current players! (That's why when you are managing in the lower league you get alot of 4/5 star rated players who are not actually that good!

(The reason it uses tottenham players as examples is because I posted this on another thread who was asking why his regen striker at Tottenham's PA had dropped, which it can't!)

what is the best way to keep players atributes high and how to make them even better?

what is the best way to keep players atributes high and how to make them even better?

Set the player's individual training focus based on what attributes you want him to train, rather than what he actually is!
(So if you had a player who you use as a target man, but he already has high heading, strength, etc. and you want to improve passing, dribbling, whatever, then you'd make the training focus trequarista or CF)

I normally review everyone's training focus every 3 months, and when I set or change it I decide what attributes I want to train him on first, then see what focus covers the majority of them :)

For older players, it would generally be better to give them a lighter workload, and focus on their physical attributes :)

tnx 4 tips...what about training facilities and youth acadamy? does u have to upgrade it every year.or til u reach top training facilities and top youth acadamy?

tnx 4 tips...what about training facilities and youth acadamy? does u have to upgrade it every year.or til u reach top training facilities and top youth acadamy?

Depends on your club and finances. If you can you want to upgrade until it is the top level, everynow and then there is a new level it can be improved to but it isn't every year.