Does Pep Guardiola ever leave/get fired?

fcmessi

Reaction score
So I am planning to start a career that spans five-six clubs and culminates in my beloved Barcelona. I have played one save for 9 seasons and Pep was untouchable at the end of it. In every other save as well, he has always been untouchable.

So my question is, has he been fired or has he resigned in anyone's save till date?

He left to join the Spain National team 3 seasons in during my game.

He left mid way through the 1st season on my Villa save, and Mourinho was sacked

Depends on loads of different things mate, we could of only guess if he will. Just keep watching the see if Barca aren't doing so well (doubt it though) and then declare interest in the job.

He left for the Spain national team in my save too!

In my games it's usually Unai Emery who joins Spain and Mourinho and Pep remain firmly entrenched in their respective clubs. EVERY single save.

Good to see there is some hope though.

Can't imagine why you would want to leave Milan ;)
Anyway, Guardiola has resigned in my save. Not a lot seasons in either.
But they hired Ancelotti, so you should probably go to Chelsea first :p
Edit:
After re-checking, it turns out he's managing Spain in my save too! That's odd...

Was it for the same for you guys in FM10? I wasn't planning on leaving my club but today there were a couple messages in my inbox about Barca being afraid they'd lose Pep when his contract ran out at the end of the season and that I was the candidate most likely to succeed him...I'd definitely jump at the chance. It's January 2015 and they won one Champions League a couple years back and the league a couple times (not last season and they probably won't get it this year). Any way I can declare interest? Sorry, I know this is for FM11, but it's a huge coincidence someone posted this thread because this happened to me today.